JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a variety of reasons I switched to a G17 plus two spare magazines as my EDC weapon but was never really happy with carrying it concealed at belt level. I was less than impressed with the shoulder rigs that I tested with it too.

That has all changed with the arrival of my Alessi Bodyguard Rig. It took between eleven and twelve weeks to get here but the wait was worth it. I'm not sure if there is a truely comfortable shoulder rig but I will say that this Alessi product is the least uncomfortable rig I have ever worn.

If you have a need for a shoulder holster, and the shekels, I strongly recommend this rig.

Least uncomfortable? I wear my xds 9 with two reloads all day with total comfort. It let's me carry a full load under a loose shirt with shorts in decent weather. Unlike my p7m8 in an alessi rig it doesn't get rusty. Spend but worth every cent.

Least uncomfortable? I wear my xds 9 with two reloads all day with total comfort. It let's me carry a full load under a loose shirt with shorts in decent weather. Unlike my p7m8 in an alessi rig it doesn't get rusty. Spend but worth every cent.
So you're saying a lessy is more?

lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews