ALERT! Watch KIRO Thursday at 5 pm for buyback investigation

Reactions
I caught the tail end of a snip from it on the radio heard some guy saying it wasnt going to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals!!!!! I wonder what kinda bovine feces is going to be used to counter that this time. I am thinking inflated numbers to the contrary!! That seems to ne the mayors style.

Reactions
Great! Im picking up a new handgun tomorrow and I can watch this segment while I learn the ins and outs of my new toy.

Im sad I missed the last "buy back". I was TOTALLY going to do my part and trade in my $1,000+ rifle for a $200.00 gift card for a grocery store thats no where near where I live. Shucks... :s0112:

Reactions
Haha thanks Kiro for researching the obvious. I thought they were going to say the police were selling them or something. I'm not sure what is more sad that they actually had to talk to a researcher to figure that out, that there are some people who had a lightbulb go off watching that and realizing how ineffective it is or the gun grabbing fools who honestly still believe it will reduce crime

Real question is if they will run a background check on those art students they are giving the "non functional" ones

OP
Dave Workman

Dave Workman

Reactions
Promoting hysteria v. reporting reality

<broken link removed>

A lot of you guys made this a well-watched segment. I spoke to Amy Clancy earlier today for background on the piece while the PI.com's Joel Connelly tried to push for more turn-ins.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
Top Bottom