JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I caught the tail end of a snip from it on the radio heard some guy saying it wasnt going to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals!!!!! I wonder what kinda bovine feces is going to be used to counter that this time. I am thinking inflated numbers to the contrary!! That seems to ne the mayors style.

Great! Im picking up a new handgun tomorrow and I can watch this segment while I learn the ins and outs of my new toy.

Im sad I missed the last "buy back". I was TOTALLY going to do my part and trade in my $1,000+ rifle for a $200.00 gift card for a grocery store thats no where near where I live. Shucks... :s0112:

Haha thanks Kiro for researching the obvious. I thought they were going to say the police were selling them or something. I'm not sure what is more sad that they actually had to talk to a researcher to figure that out, that there are some people who had a lightbulb go off watching that and realizing how ineffective it is or the gun grabbing fools who honestly still believe it will reduce crime

Real question is if they will run a background check on those art students they are giving the "non functional" ones

Promoting hysteria v. reporting reality

<broken link removed>

A lot of you guys made this a well-watched segment. I spoke to Amy Clancy earlier today for background on the piece while the PI.com's Joel Connelly tried to push for more turn-ins.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top