JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The trigger wasn't pulled, I didn't pull the trigger, no no no, I would never ever point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger!

Yes You did, You Phucking Lying Piece Of Sh!t, You Cocked that Phucking Hammer, You Pointed It At Another Living Being, And You Pulled That Phucking Trigger, You Pulled That Phucking Trigger, And A Woman You Said Was Your Friend Is Now Phucking Dead!

I Phucking Hope You Burn In Phucking Hell!

Sorry, pissed off bigly!
Tell us how you really feel!!!

IIRC Phucking Baldwin was phucking practicing his phucking crossdraw in between takes while camera angles/framing was being done.

That means that he REPEATEDLY drew the weapon, as claimed by at least one witness. Since the SA revolver cannot discharge w/o being cocked, he was probably cocking and pullng the trigger each time prior to reholstering, then OOOOps, a live round. Pretty careless with a real gun.

Now, we all know that most SA triggers are pretty light, but:
1. At the very least he had his finger on the trigger
2. He pointed the gun in an unsafe direction
3. The gun was used off (the) set and no claims were made that anything was wrong with it
4. I believe the gun was examined and nothing was found wrong with it
5. AB is a dick
6. AB is a liar
7. AB is scum

Last Edited:
If the DA buys this, he will be the greatest actor of all time.

What a joke!!! Gun discharged in his hand without pulling the trigger. I am assumeing this was a single action pistol so he had to cock it first. The guys a liar!!!

Well he's stuck with it now -- there's no unringing the bell. He will almost certainly skate on the criminal conviction he deserves, but by saying "the gun just went off" he's signing a bunch of really big checks because the Plaintiffs' attorneys are going to ask an expert who'll hear it was a SA revolver and then just laugh, because there's no getting around the fact Baldwin either recklessly holstered an obviously cocked weapon, or recklessly cocked it when he drew it. Without that manual cocking, the gun never goes bang no matter how long or how hard you pull on the trigger.

It also sounds like this gun has a "floating firing pin" so even though stuck to hammer for historical accuracy, dragging the hammer across his belly when unholsters cross-draw style isn't doing anything. Wouldn't do anything with no safety features built into the firing pin in fact. Nor would dragging this gun across clothing cock it -- the force is in the wrong direction.

Baldwin just locked himself in to recklessly not decocking, or recklessly cocking, and but for that act, the person he killed would be alive. I'm just glad they showed it in the preview -- when I heard about the interview I wondered if he'd try that "just went off" schtick. Now I don't have to grind my teeth through 90 minutes. He shot himself in the foot just 47 seconds into the preview. It's a good day.
This is right up there with the miraculous turning bullet in the JFK murder!!!

Gun didn't just go off, he had to pull the hammer back and cock it first. It's a single action. Weasels lie to escape responsibility for their actions. He needs jail time.

Gun didn't just go off, he had to pull the hammer back and cock it first. It's a single action. Weasels lie to escape responsibility for their actions. He needs jail time.
Of course it's a lie. Whatever defense his team comes up with will be based on lies. So why not use one that a big chunk of society already falsely believes?

The Phantom pulled the Trigger. Maybe Lon Chaney came back from the dead as a Phantom Zombie and he pulled the trigger, totally not Alec's fault!

Ok, doing a little unofficial science here, I have 4 single action revolvers of my own, plus 3 of Dad's, cocking the hammers is not only required, ( We All Knew That) but, unless you actually cock the hammer ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE FIRING NOTCH, the cylinder will not fully rotate to the next live cylinder, so any theory that he may have thumbed the hammer only partially, or snagged it in something and it went off is also COMPLETE BULLSH!T!
Nope, he is still Phucking Guilty of Murder!

Ok, doing a little unofficial science here, I have 4 single action revolvers of my own, plus 3 of Dad's, cocking the hammers is not only required, ( We All Knew That) but, unless you actually cock the hammer ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE FIRING NOTCH, the cylinder will not fully rotate to the next live cylinder, so any theory that he may have thumbed the hammer only partially, or snagged it in something and it went off is also COMPLETE BULLSH!T!
Nope, he is still Phucking Guilty of Murder!
Another wrinkle -- Pietta seems to make both transfer bar models and models with the firing pin stuck to the hammer. I'm holding out hope that this was a transfer bar model. That would make his lies all the more hilarious.

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.21.35 AM.png

The best thing AB could have possibly done ( besides eating .45 ) was to own it right from the start, take his lumps and retire with what little dignity and respect he has left, but no, and now we get a media sh!tshow trial, and I bet dollars to donuts he walks a free man, though significantly poorer, as he should be!

On another front, a bunch of other actors are distancing themselves from this, and even coming out swinging that AB is lying, guilty, and responsible for this tragedy, even his own kin Adam says to man up, STFU and take his lumps!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top