JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I was around 20, I received two minor in possession tickets for alcohol and was required to take several drug and alcohol counseling classes. My drinking was pretty out of control, to the point where I volunteered for in-patient alcohol treatment.
Fast forward 12 years , I've been trouble free ever since. I recently completed my CCL class and printed of an application for my license. Then I saw the question asking about ever attending a drug diversion class. While I was never charged with any illegal drug offenses, only alcohol, the classes and treatment were classified as being alcohol AND drug related. I'm really wondering if any else has had a similar situation and if so, were they able to still get their CCL. I can still pass the OSP background and can legally purchase firearms from any store but I'm not so sure if I can still get my CCL

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top