JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Screenshot_20220722-103053_Facebook.jpg

Last Edited:
No, they are just giving them back in my opinion. Don't sweat it and just get back what ever guns they are etc. No one is the wiser anyway since you did the background checks and filled out the forms on them to start with. Best just to live by, "what they don't know doesn't hurt em." Get what I mean. Over the months I see wayyyyyyy too many guys who are supposed to ge gun guys worrying about trivial issues. They also never think about these anti gun liberal sunz a beaches trolling these places taking notes.

The way gun guys spout off so much stuff about how the feds do this or that in forums all over the internet. It's no wonder they're greasing us up and bending us over. H3ll, they dont have to come up with ideas to hit us with, when gun guys can't stop talking that gives them the ammo they need each and every legislative session Nation wide.

The old saying applies. " Loose lips sink ships" the sad part is when any ships sink, it's ours and it's because we've fed them(the antis) allllll the info they need to attack us with. Anyone who doesn't believe this is asleep at the wheel, and will only pay attention when they day comes where we can't own anything at all "legally "

Stay vigilant but quiet, that's how it works if you want to win.

Last Edited:
You could always write the Attorney General, a Democrat from the ranks of Tina Kotek and Kate Brown, and get her opinion. Be aware that the letter would be the equivalent of "show me the man and I'll find a crime".

IMHO, your best bet is to read up on the laws and don't be asking questions on a public forum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top