JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do not fail to notice this is the first legal chip at the grandfathering of firearms.

"but nobodys trying to take away your guns"

Last Edited:
With my mothers death 2 weeks ago I find that there is absolutely nothing holding me in Washington anymore.

Where is a good gun friendly state that I can take my tax money to that has a similar climate?

2A friendly for at least another 15 to 20 years before the creeping rot sets in.

With my mothers death 2 weeks ago I find that there is absolutely nothing holding me in Washington anymore.

Where is a good gun friendly state that I can take my tax money to that has a similar climate?

2A friendly for at least another 15 to 20 years before the creeping rot sets in.
Montana, Wyoming but not similar climate. There really isn't one. Some say Idaho, but having lived there I can tell you it's headed in the same direction.

Sadly this if going to go just like past. For a year and more after the law goes in we will see a steady stream of gun owners take to the net who "just found out" about this new law (s). Boy will they be mad and looking to blame someone. Ask them how they voted and they will tell you its a waste of time. :s0092:

Lgs was as busy as a one legged man in a pie eating contest this morning.
Uppers and complete AR type pistols/rifles seemed to be the preferred purchase.
Same here last Friday in Federal Way. Twenty guys waiting in line before LGS opening at 10 AM. Reminded me of the COVID Fridays in 2020, waiting in line 1 hour before Big 5 opened as they got ammo deliveries early Friday.

No war was ever won retreating or giving up their country.
If Oregon and Washington are allowed to pass these laws the remaining free states are next.

I give Idaho 10 years to turn blue.
maybe not even 10 years. I read somewhere a few months ago that the millennial and zoomer population will make over 50% of the voting age citizens. We all know which way millennials vote and their kids are far worse.

sad times ahead

that right there is the problem. Not certain I could give a gun store like that my business.
How many people get very angry when I say a lot of gun owners pay no attention to what is happening? Many just pretend this is not the case. Yet here we may have a shop that sells guns who does not even follow what is going on. Really does not surprise me at all if this is true. Too many just pay no attention to what is going on around them until it hits them in the face. :(

I've been watching the Washington Gun Law channel on YouTube for awhile. He's pretty good on informing and explaining what the proposed laws are and the unfortunate outcomes will be. This latest one that passed the WA State House ... it basically picks apart rifles and components until there is basically nothing left of your rights. Quite amazing, like a runaway train. The lawmakers are really trying to get votes at the expense of our Constitutional rights. And the "we have to do something" crowd is completely oblivious and apathetic to this as they have been trained that if you stop "assault weapons" then somehow violence will immediately stop and all the criminals will suddenly behave. And then they wash their hands of it and feel good about themselves. That is really sick.....punish the law abiding citizens and pretend to stop the criminal's actions. Amazing!

How many people get very angry when I say a lot of gun owners pay no attention to what is happening? Many just pretend this is not the case. Yet here we may have a shop that sells guns who does not even follow what is going on. Really does not surprise me at all if this is true. Too many just pay no attention to what is going on around them until it hits them in the face. :(
Im not surprised that gun owners would not know whats going on but am surprised to hear of an FFL thats not aware of the legislation... thats really bad, think of how many new gun purchasers he could have informed..... Hopefully this is just a one off FFL.
A lot of gun owners dont see how these laws affect them. Many just want to be grandfathered in but otherwise support the laws (hypocrites).
And now the first chink in the grandfather clause armor is being poked at.

Condolences. I've lost both my parents. Dad in 2010, and Mom Feb 19th 2018. There's a lot I'd like to know and never will.

Utah. You're not going to get the climate, but the Mormon influence tends to keep things more balanced. Of course Idaho is also pretty Mormon influenced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top