JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I was around 20, I received two minor in possession tickets for alcohol and was required to take several drug and alcohol counseling classes. My drinking was pretty out of control, to the point where I volunteered for in-patient alcohol treatment.
Fast forward 12 years , I've been trouble free ever since. I recently completed my CCL class and printed of an application for my license. Then I saw the question asking about ever attending a drug diversion class. While I was never charged with any illegal drug offenses, only alcohol, the classes and treatment were classified as being alcohol AND drug related. I'm really wondering if any else has had a similar situation and if so, were they able to still get their CCL. I can still pass the OSP background and can legally purchase firearms from any store but I'm not so sure if I can still get my CCL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top