JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Albany is the best show around. ARPC has sold out all the tables a year in advance so don't expect to get one. I got one but have been a life member for decades. Hope to see you there, maybe I can sell you something.

jj

I got my own, I run a table in support of the gun club. As a life member it helps them raise money. I will be in the front toward the middle.

jj

Albany is the best show around. ARPC has sold out all the tables a year in advance so don't expect to get one. I got one but have been a life member for decades. Hope to see you there, maybe I can sell you something.

jj

I will stop in and say hi, even if the headache doesn't drive me away. :nuts:

When is the gun show in Rickreall???

Next weekend--March 14-15. Older show. Some of the tables have been in the same family for a couple of generations. Smaller venue than Albany, but a good selection. Don't go on Saturday morning if you are claustrophobic----it's packed like a bunch of sardines. Kind of a vertical
sideways shuffle, and heaven help you if you are trying to go against the current!

Well, 78 crewcab and I hit the Albany gun show today for the first time, just to scope it out and see what it was all about.

I have to admit, it was worth going to. This is the only gun show that Ive been to yet that rivals the Portland Expo gun show.

The only negative thing I have to say is this: There was too many cool tables to take in all at once! I wish I could go tomorrow so I could see the other half of the stuff I missed!

Gun shows bad... makes you want to buy too much :s0087:...

almost made it through the show :eek:, but temptation won :D...

Just got the Springfield EMP I was looking for.

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class