JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody been to this show or know much about it? What is it like compared to the PDX Fun (yes I said Fun) show? Is it worth going to? Any details you may have would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

its completely worth going to. i personally like it better than the portland show. its $5 to get in and free parking:s0155:. lots of great used stuff that you dont normally see. Plus no beanie babies or other crap. I will be there sat morning and probably sunday as well. hope to see you there

Good show, great facility. Several hundred tables, good selection,
not a lot of crap. Tossup whether Rickreall or Albany is my favorite show.
Both are put on by local people, not Collectors West or whoever. Both
have a lot of local people that do maybe one or two shows a year--so
you don't just see the same stuff, different show.

Either one is much better than the miserable excuse for a gunshow that
Expo has become.

I think I will be there also looking for those of you who prefer to take with out paying!

Hey Joey? You going to have a table to promote us at what many would argue is the best show in oregon?

Steven

Be sure to stop by the US Tactical Supply table...the guy working it looks like a skinny 'lil nerd...but he is very squared away!!!! If I had to go through the door I'd want him with me!

Seriously he knows tactics and gear...tell him I said Howdy! Wish I could go but am teaching class this weekend.

Dam I would rather be in that class then at the gun show!

Be sure to stop by the US Tactical Supply table...the guy working it looks like a skinny 'lil nerd...but he is very squared away!!!! If I had to go through the door I'd want him with me!

Seriously he knows tactics and gear...tell him I said Howdy! Wish I could go but am teaching class this weekend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top