JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Careful, "THEY" don't like hearing your collection has grown leaps and bounds... :)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!

Sounds like between this^^^

and this:

<broken link removed>

You made a big trade up. Good job. Well done. (Does she have any hot sisters of like mindset?)

Oh yeah... no complaints! Her sister is married... ;)

5683229258_624920ed8b_z.jpg

How about this? - actually these were built by a friend who works for a movie gun company - they were used as the "bad guy gun" in Fast and Furious 5.

They are post samples and it takes quiet a bit of work to make them run right when you go that short.

OMG... NICE!! I first saw that and I thought... MP5

5683229258_624920ed8b_z.jpg

How about this? - actually these were built by a friend who works for a movie gun company - they were used as the "bad guy gun" in Fast and Furious 5.

They are post samples and it takes quiet a bit of work to make them run right when you go that short.

Careful, I believe the forward grip on those makes it an AOW.

So I saw you went with a Norinco, this is my Zastava Npap (that Ive posted before)

Of course keep it 922r compliant
(though its a useless law)

Dont use any tapco furniture.. Its junk. Ive cracked everything they make aside from the standard style AK grip.

The magpul grip is my favorite thus far.
I hated the hogue because that rubber snags on your coat/shirt.. If you're bench shooting, no big deal.. But if you plan to ever compete or do a little fun run and gun in the woods it sucks, it also gets SLICK when wet unlike some other standard plastic grips.

Optics wise, if you dont have a side rail:
Ultimak scout mount.
Texas weapon systems
Parabellum armament
(I think thats who makes one)
Rear sight replacement optic rails
(^not advised)

OR you can go with a forearm set up that is tailored to a specific red dot OR has a rail..
Midwest industries is popular and quality..
There are others as well but I found MWI has more options.

OR you can keep wood on her, Timbersmith (though a tapco affiliate) makes great stuff
Or perhaps you could check out Kvar and see what may be compatible there and go with a plastic set.

Forward grips on AKs are idiotic even the stubby ones.. Dont waste your time or money its a useless accessory for that platform.

I havent read the full thread to see what your tastes are, but Ive played with and beat up MOST of the current AK accessories on the market.
There are some great items out there, and there is also some real lousy junk that I wish I could tell my past self to avoid.

image.jpg

@<broken link removed>
Your rifle looks great. One thing I have found to make a huge improvement is the Mojo Sight from Powers Custom aka: Redstar Arms.

View attachment 238950
http://powercustom.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1057
Yep! I forgot to add rear site replacements such as Pete sites and others and how much they help my eyes are getting pretty crappy and blade sites don't help Danny looks like I'll have to add a few of those to my rifles

My SGL-21 in its current form.

Speaking of AK accessories... the latest line of Magpul stuff is interesting. Over at the AKFiles, a bunch of members have already posted pics of their AKs decked out in the new Magpul furniture.

KALASH-Anastasiya.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads