JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like with the AK's surging popularity, a gun store here and there would stock some parts. Maybe some furniture, some basic hardware and springs and maybe some optic mounts? All my mail order stuff will be here shortly but I try and support lgs when I can.

Seems like with the AK's surging popularity, a gun store here and there would stock some parts. Maybe some furniture, some basic hardware and springs and maybe some optic mounts? All my mail order stuff will be here shortly but I try and support lgs when I can.
I don't recall a single item I've bought for an AK from a LGS.

If you want surplus accessories seek out KazyUkrainian at sovietstocks. He is located in Vancouver, awesome guy that I can't say enough about.
The russian refinished stocks have been thru hell before they were refinished. I have a set. the screw heads are almost rusted away, sling strap rust pitted, steel stock reinforcements rusted under finsh. I suggest these only if one wants the been thru a world war look. I don't know about their other refinished stocks.

The russian refinished stocks have been thru hell before they were refinished. I have a set. the screw heads are almost rusted away, sling strap rust pitted, steel stock reinforcements rusted under finsh. I suggest these only if one wants the been thru a world war look. I don't know about their other refinished stocks.
David did about 4 complete sets of Russian furniture for me, all were perfect in every way. I would think the unfinished would be Battlefield look. I did buy 2 sets that were new that exceeded expectations also. Maybe he has different grades but it's best to call him so you get what you want. Here is a custom sunburst orange he did for me and pic doesn't do it any justice.

20210828_152400.jpg

David did about 4 complete sets of Russian furniture for me, all were perfect in every way. I would think the unfinished would be Battlefield look. I did buy 2 sets that were new that exceeded expectations also. Maybe he has different grades but it's best to call him so you get what you want. Here is a custom sunburst orange he did for me and pic doesn't do it any justice.

View attachment 1398636
Yeah the ones I got were not refinished by him. They were refinished in Russia, so the description says.

I am the first one to call a spade a spade, so if I have trouble with any equipment I will call it out. I am about 150 rounds into my AK experience so my eyes are wide open!

I am the first one to call a spade a spade, so if I have trouble with any equipment I will call it out. I am about 150 rounds into my AK experience so my eyes are wide open!
Being into AKs for the last 9 years or so and prob have put more than 10k rounds thru several AKs I would like to think I can give an experienced opinion. But you know what they say, opinions are like well ya know. Lol

While I am ok with the utilitarian triangle side folder on my first AK I kind of want a solid LH side folding stock to match the border guard green pistol grip and and upper hand guard. Any vendors make such an animal? I guess my other option would be to paint one to match but that might not be doable without professional help.

Are all the magpuls garbage. Ive got a couple gen 3 versions that seem ok so far.
See below...

Welcome to milsurp elitism.
Lol
There is nothing wrong with Magpul AK Mags, but there are those that believe combloc steel mags are the only way to go. I do not have or have never had any issue running them at all.

Not really. I have zero issue with Circle 10 mags and have several, but I won't own a polymer AK mag without steel reinforced feed lips AND locking lugs. So unless Magpul has addressed that issue they can keep them as far as I'm concerned. Combloc steel mags are an excellent way to go, but not the only.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top