JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Far as I'm concerned, the airlines can eat a bag of exploding syphilitic dicks all around. If they took care of customers the way Pan Am et al. used to back in the old days when you were a valued guest rather than bipedal cattle...

airlines charge extra if your bag is over 50lbs. some charge for your first bag and some don't. most change or waive the fees if you have 'status' with them. The charges have very little to do with passenger weight compared to corporate greed and screwing the customer. If i flew about 10 more times per year I wouldn't have to pay fees for any bags and get upgraded to first where I could actually sit next to someone without having to lean into the isle. yes I'm 'fat', 'overweight', whatever label you want to put on it but yet my shoulders are wider than my waist by a fair amount. I could loose 50lbs and not fit in the seat much better. The seats are clearly not designed around even the average sized american.

I'm only fat because of the added stress from trying to get around dumba$$es that camp out in the left lane and make me late for work.

Went to the airport today to drop off my buddy. 30 minutes later, I got a text saying that the airline made it a big deal that his checked baggage was 1 lb over. He even spoke to a manager and they told him the same thing. He ended up paying extra fees.

that being said, this is BS. I remember checked baggage used to be 60-70 lbs like 10 years ago. Now its half that. All thanks to obese people who are making the planes heavier, thus forcing airlines to reduce the weight of the checked baggage. This is no coincidence since decades ago, Americans were is good shape, now fast forward today, obesity is an epidemic.

Hopefully one day they will pass a law regarding fat people to be charged more.

this is a good pic of what our country looks like now..

View attachment 418792
This has nothing to do with big people it's all about money I paid a extra 100 bucks for my bag it was 1and a half pounds over I all ways seal my bag with a zip tie or truck seal .so when the person at the counter ask is there something in the bag that I can take out of course I said do you have a set of wire cutters lol B.S. SO I PAID THE MONEY this is all money that's what it's all about

If thats the case small children on flights should cost triple for making things that much more annoying. Little crying germ factories is all they are.

Love hearing nothing but inconsolable crying for four straight hours because the parents thought it would be a good idea to bring a child under 5 on a plane for the holidays.

I don't mind the screaming so much, I just pull out my hearing aide!!!:p:p:p

Went to the airport today to drop off my buddy. 30 minutes later, I got a text saying that the airline made it a big deal that his checked baggage was 1 lb over. He even spoke to a manager and they told him the same thing. He ended up paying extra fees.

that being said, this is BS. I remember checked baggage used to be 60-70 lbs like 10 years ago. Now its half that. All thanks to obese people who are making the planes heavier, thus forcing airlines to reduce the weight of the checked baggage. This is no coincidence since decades ago, Americans were is good shape, now fast forward today, obesity is an epidemic.

Hopefully one day they will pass a law regarding fat people to be charged more.

this is a good pic of what our country looks like now..

Ya it' the fat people and the lowered weight limits on baggage has nothing to do with more capacity for people stuffed in the cabin (like a few have pointed out) or the "needed" extra weight capacity to haul cargo.... Ummmhummm

On sale for less then $ 9.99

LC616-2.jpg

This is BS they fuel the plane for the trip it has nothing to do with weight and the planes can carry more weight than they could ever put on them they just use more fuel

If you remember the reason why the 9/11 guys chose flights out of Boston to LA and such was because they new they would have more fuel

You lazy man, you.... I used to knock out 6 miles in under 40 minutes wearing combat boots every other day before sunrise.

BUT, these "daze", now that I'm "old".... not so much. :D
It don't matter I'm kinda big but not fat spilling over I have a hard time sitting in the seat for five hours it's ridiculously cramped space for even a average size person

You lazy man, you.... I used to knock out 6 miles in under 40 minutes wearing combat boots every other day before sunrise.

BUT, these "daze", now that I'm "old".... not so much. :D

Yeah I'm pushing 40. The biggest problem these days are the knees which I wasn't so nice to when I was young.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top