JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Air Force has always gone their own way. If I remember correctly they were purchasing AR-15s when the rest of the Military was converting to the M-16.

What was funny is they had to drop them because the gen1 and 2s could get stuck in non-us riles like the fn249 if you were not running Emags. They fixed that with the gen3.

What was funny is they had to drop them because the gen1 and 2s could get stuck in non-us riles like the fn249 if you were not running Emags. They fixed that with the gen3.

I was about to say a few years (10?) back our unit went back to USGI mags because they were having issues with PMAGs. I've a ton of the USGI mags from my time in the service. No way I'm going to swap over.

I was about to say a few years (10?) back our unit went back to USGI mags because they were having issues with PMAGs. I've a ton of the USGI mags from my time in the service. No way I'm going to swap over.
why they're switching back is because they're having problems with the usgi mags with their new ammo. like I said before the problem that they were having with pmags Is the Gen ones and two didn't work with non us rifles very well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top