JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the secure storage laws CA has, the deputy should be arrested. The duputy was off duty and as such shouldn't be treated any different that the peasants.

Since no one got hurt chances are the LEO will only face a bad case of red face. If some kid had shot another kid with that gun? The lawyers would have been having a field day with this and the Cop would be out of a job. The LEO got super lucky here.

Obviously good no one was hurt and the kids had common sense. Is this story necessary? I see more hotels having small safes in their rooms. Nice idea but as far as guns what's the point outside of showers, maybe. If I brought my gun to travel I want access and not fumbling around a room I don't know.

Tells us again Liberals why police are the only ones trained enough to have firearms?!

Coupla' things: I thought gun possession, no matter how it occurred, immediately turned one into a homicidal maniac or a state legislator. Secondly, the classic of all classics...
Demonstrating that, in a few cases, there is an extremely fine line between the law and the lawless. I guess the ATF has enough cash for ammo, but not for snap caps or dummy rounds (no pun there, huh?).

Last Edited:
Coupla' things: I thought gun possession, no matter how it occurred, immediately turned one into a homicidal maniac or a state legislator. Secondly, the classic of all classics...
Demonstrating that, in a few cases, there is an extremely fine line between the law and the lawless. vI guess the ATF has enough cash for ammo, but not for snap caps or dummy rounds (no pun there, huh?).
I don't know what came of it but this guy sued over this. Claiming the people who let the video out "ruined him" or something along those lines. :s0140:

I don't know what came of it but this guy sued over this. Claiming the people who let the video out "ruined him" or something along those lines.
The hair alone makes him suspect. The imperious attitude makes him kind of a jerk. The ND shows his arrogance is undeserved. GREAT timing, though.

If by "ruined" he means that he's a laughing stock and schools no longer want him to speak on gun safety... good.

The hair alone makes him suspect. The imperious attitude makes him kind of a jerk. The ND shows his arrogance is undeserved. GREAT timing, though.

If by "ruined" he means that he's a laughing stock and schools no longer want him to speak on gun safety... good.
He's just lucky that he wasn't chosen to do a class on drug safety...

I don't know what came of it but this guy sued over this. Claiming the people who let the video out "ruined him" or something along those lines. :s0140:
A mind is a terrible thing to be wasted...

THATS funny right there! I was all set to comment that it was his hair-do that ruined him. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top