Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
HighLine Firearms
Simply Triggers
Defensive Arts

nwslopoke

Reactions
It says the couple were veterans implying they are out of the service. How long and was there any connection to their service? I do know a few alcoholics with civilian jobs from the AF connected to drones and AC-130s.

Most of these guys were young and saw more than I ever hope to see. If you seek mental care you lose your rights and maybe your family. Self medicate you lose everything. I personally don't get people that at one time at least, had honor, killing their families.

Reactions
It says the couple were veterans implying they are out of the service. How long and was there any connection to their service? I do know a few alcoholics with civilian jobs from the AF connected to drones and AC-130s.

Most of these guys were young and saw more than I ever hope to see. If you seek mental care you lose your rights and maybe your family. Self medicate you lose everything. I personally don't get people that at one time at least, had honor, killing their families.

Well, I’d argue that honor isn’t inherent to serving. Plenty of scum that enlist.

Reactions: GOG

GOG

Reactions
Sadly, people kill their spouses and kids on a semi-regular basis in divorces. Maybe it was PTSD or maybe the guy just lost it over the divorce, who knows? But whatever the reason, he took the lives of his children and for that I want to see him in Hell.

Pacwest Defense
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads