JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Google searching it looks like there is a version that is legal without an FEL, but the only place that sells them is either out of stock, or only sells in the state of Oregon. Was wondering if there are any other farmers here that have been able to get these, or if they're even legal in WA?

From Google searching it looks like there is a version that is legal without an FEL, but the only place that sells them is either out of stock, or only sells in the state of Oregon. Was wondering if there are any other farmers here that have been able to get these, or if they're even legal in
How many are you looking for?

How many are you looking for?
Not sure. I figured I'd start with one box of 25 and see how useful they really are. Then again, I assume there's a hazmat fee so I might just get a case. The problem isnt going away anytime soon. We had a big fire here back in 2020 and it burned up a lot of this guys fence. Around the same time his brother died and I think he just stopped caring. So until a permanent solution this this guys (now almost feral) cows comes about, the best I can do is push them off my field and on to the neighbors.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top