JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I've realized I might have a problem. I think I'm addicted to hunting. I can rattle off the opening dates of deer, elk, and bear seasons, but I can only remember 2 out of 3 of my kids birthdays. Yesterday I actually left my kids birthday party to go buy my bear tag just in the nick of time. I have horns on my wall but not a single picture of my mother. When I see road kill, I check to see if it has antlers on it. On mothers day I talked my wife into letting me go to Dicks to look at archery gear. I don't know where my vehicle registration is, but I can tell you how many boxes of .22 cartridges and shotgun shells I have in my glove box. An 10 hour work day feels like eternity, but I can leave at 4:30am to go elk hunting and after 14 hours wonder why it's getting dark so early.
Anyone else have similar symptoms?

hmm... my nephew has a birthday in October and my brother in-law has to take a weekend off hunting to celebrate. So, me being as observant as I am; all 3 of our pregnancies were planned as to not fall during the months of Sept-Nov. I might have a problem as well.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top