JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I've realized I might have a problem. I think I'm addicted to hunting. I can rattle off the opening dates of deer, elk, and bear seasons, but I can only remember 2 out of 3 of my kids birthdays. Yesterday I actually left my kids birthday party to go buy my bear tag just in the nick of time. I have horns on my wall but not a single picture of my mother. When I see road kill, I check to see if it has antlers on it. On mothers day I talked my wife into letting me go to Dicks to look at archery gear. I don't know where my vehicle registration is, but I can tell you how many boxes of .22 cartridges and shotgun shells I have in my glove box. An 10 hour work day feels like eternity, but I can leave at 4:30am to go elk hunting and after 14 hours wonder why it's getting dark so early.
Anyone else have similar symptoms?

hmm... my nephew has a birthday in October and my brother in-law has to take a weekend off hunting to celebrate. So, me being as observant as I am; all 3 of our pregnancies were planned as to not fall during the months of Sept-Nov. I might have a problem as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top