JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not just a teacher anyone can't get close to them . those are lock down hold in place tools .
If the bad guy comes in the door then everyone throw rocks and attack him .mean while he roams the hallway's SHOOTING everybody he can see .for the NEXT 15 minutes before a SWAT team gets there and moves in to engage him witch could be 20 to 30 minutes .
Nope SORRY ANTI GUN PEOPLE I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE TEACHER TRAINED TO USE A GUN .you can hide in the closet if you want.BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO FIGHT
I agree, but the radical left does not want to fight any gunman. They want to fight, with violence if need be, the evil right who allowed the gunman to get a gun. Rather than fight the gunman, the left wants to TAKE from the gunman, and the right in general, his gun, his freedom and his money.

I agree, but the radical left does not want to fight any gunman. They want to fight, with violence if need be, the evil right who allowed the gunman to get a gun. Rather than fight the gunman, the left wants to TAKE from the gunman, and the right in general, his gun, his freedom and his money.
Yep but bubblegum the left imI done with THESE LIBATARDS

So is bias. Why not provide a range of tools and tools that some will actually use, rather than just stand there or cower in a closet? The mindset that guns are the (only) answer to every problem is part of the tunnel effect that plagues the nation right now.

When I'm on a protective services detail I also have a Mk-4 can of OC/CS and an X-26 Taser. I don't subscribe to the one tool fits all philosophy.

Face it, there are lots of people who just do not have whatever it is that would allow them to take a life even to save their own. I don't feel that way myself, but the reality is that many, and maybe most, teachers are extremely UNinclined toward violence.

Is it better to give them something they'll use, or give them something they will not use?

I still feel like that is satire.

Who in their right mind (liberals) would vote for some that stupid.

I tell you what Levi, I'll vote for you if we have a contest and you win.

Here's the contest:
We stand at either end of a hallway.
You with pepper spray, me with a rifle.
Who ever quits (or dies) first loses.
People vote for Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee, so there is no limit to stupid here in America.....

Last Edited:
This one is easy. Let's go to a classroom. I'll be outside the classroom with a simunition pistol. He's inside with a Mace brand blue trainer (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CSJU290/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). Actually, even better. He can be in any of 3-5 rooms, hidden or not as he sees fit. I'll need to clear each room, find him, and shoot him with simunition before he can spray me in the face with the water in the Mace trainer.

Care to lay odds?

When I was working in the SF Bay area I carried Fox labs pepper spray after a sketchy incident with 5 or 6 homies on BART. Then one day I decided to check whether the sprayer I was carrying was working and shot it into my shower. Then immediately cleared the house. I dawned on me that using the stuff on BART could seriously harm someone with respiratory issues.

This clown is so over the top that anybody who votes for him after seeing that ad has to be Darwin Award with oak leaves, swords, and diamonds stupid. That he is a Democrat just follows naturally.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top