Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Actually trying to work today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weebs, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

Is anyone here actually trying to work today? I'm sitting at my desk staring at my screen just waiting for the day to be done!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Gunner69

Gunner69 Hillsboro Member

Ive got 3 days fo work this week still really not looking forward to it.

3. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Sorry Weebs! Take off early...I'll initial your time card!

Come over to Broadway Cigar around 3 this afternoon and relax. :)

4. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

it is so dead at my work this week

5. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

We could meet up and have lunch --- doing the same thing, just browsing the web...

Luckily being in the network engineering department I can pass that off as "making sure the network is running right" *cough*

6. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

I cannot wait to get home. I have a couple of guns that need some work done to them so i can play this weekend. To bad this work thing is holding those plans up right now.

7. SquackDaddy

SquackDaddy Marion County Member

I'd be happy just to HAVE a job.

8. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Wow, that brings it home. Good luck finding some work, and may the new year bring you and yours many blessings.....Merry Christmas !!!...:thumbup:

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I started at the Santiam Correctional Institute (in South Salem) at 6:30am this morning starting up the new boilers we just installed, sucessfully troubleshot a malfunctioning boiler at the Oregon State Hospital over the telephone, then I was off to the Nike campus in Beaverton to work on some warehouse unit heaters, then off to the Pearl District at the Brewery Blocks to fix a couple DOA water heaters on the 3rd floor, THEN off to the Portland Developement Commission Blg. to sort out a malfunctioning 12-ton Liebert cooling unit in their main computer server room.... 11-hour day today, and tomorrow looks like its going to be the same! :sleep: