JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is anyone here actually trying to work today? I'm sitting at my desk staring at my screen just waiting for the day to be done!!!!!!!!!!!

We could meet up and have lunch --- doing the same thing, just browsing the web...

Luckily being in the network engineering department I can pass that off as "making sure the network is running right" *cough*

I started at the Santiam Correctional Institute (in South Salem) at 6:30am this morning starting up the new boilers we just installed, sucessfully troubleshot a malfunctioning boiler at the Oregon State Hospital over the telephone, then I was off to the Nike campus in Beaverton to work on some warehouse unit heaters, then off to the Pearl District at the Brewery Blocks to fix a couple DOA water heaters on the 3rd floor, THEN off to the Portland Developement Commission Blg. to sort out a malfunctioning 12-ton Liebert cooling unit in their main computer server room.... 11-hour day today, and tomorrow looks like its going to be the same! :s0129:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top