JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I are leaving to Lake Tahoe tomorrow morning to celebrate 20 years of marriage. We honeymooned there and have wanted, even tried to get back several times but have always fallen short. We are going to visit Virginia City again, do the Chollar Mine, and possibly Reno. The gondola is closed right now. What else have all of you done?

My wife and I are leaving to Lake Tahoe tomorrow morning to celebrate 20 years of marriage. We honeymooned there and have wanted, even tried to get back several times but have always fallen short. We are going to visit Virginia City again, do the Chollar Mine, and possibly Reno. The gondola is closed right now. What else have all of you done?
No recommendations but BIG congrats on making it work. So many these days just hop from one to another and don't even seem to really put any effort into a marriage. ENJOY the trip!!!

No recommendations but BIG congrats on making it work. So many these days just hop from one to another and don't even seem to really put any effort into a marriage. ENJOY the trip!!!
Thank you, it hasn't alway been easy. We've been through some tough times but faith has always kept us strong. Now, I'm thinking of a few sins while I'm down there. Probably a little gambling and adult beverages.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top