JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mall full of mom's and kids shopping for back to school.
Guy walks across the parking lot .
Carrying a AK with ear protection on.
And nobody engaged him.
Because why .
Because 90% of them never saw him, focusing on their kids, friends or phones.
Most of the people who did see him probably never put it together that he was on a "mission"
And finally, there are darn few warriors in this world who who could recognize the situation for what it was and act appropriately.

so, what its looking like is a crazy white boy with a gun shooting brown people :mad:.. thats going to really chum the waters and get the left leaning MSM into a frenzy.. and during shark week, its a little fitting.

While these incidents are horrific, and generally result in calls for stricter gun laws, the effect they generally have on law abiding gun owners is two-fold. Firstly, we become more aware of the evil in the world, and more vigilant in utilization of our right to carry for the defense of ourselves and others, and, secondly, we become increasingly aware of the presence of those who would like to see us disarmed. I do find it odd that one of the focuses the coverage of the most recent shootings is that the firearms used were procured legally, even if in the case of Gilroy the possession of the weapon used was illegal in that state.
A third effect that I think most here, and definitely those of us with any real training or experience with the more terrible aspects of society is that along with the recognition of the evil in society, we recognize that we may at some point have to be the "good guy with a gun". I don't mean to sound as if I'm glorifying that, because I'm not, but as these things become more common, those who have the experience may need to use it.

He has a AK and I have a handgun.
Yes I am outgunned.
But you have to use what you have.
There is trained and untrained.
Hopefully your training was better than his.
And you can stop the bad guy or at least slow him down.

Looks like it happened in the WalMart parking lot and in the store.
Yes, which is part of the mall property. I noticed a similar thing here in Gresham, at Gresham station, the property which all the stores sit on is also a "gun free zone", or at least, firearms are prohibited from being possessed inside or outside the stores, including the parking lot, according to signage. I feel ok assuming that this was a similar situation.

He has a AK and I have a handgun.
Yes I am outgunned.
But you have to use what you have.
There is trained and untrained.
Hopefully your training was better than his.

And you can stop the bad guy or at least slow him down.

Plenty of dudes wearing pajamas and rags with no or minimal training have planted some of the best trained men on earth. Just saying.

so, what its looking like is a crazy white boy with a gun shooting brown people :mad:.. thats going to really chum the waters and get the left leaning MSM into a frenzy.. and during shark week, its a little fitting.

We won't hear anymore about the last two shootings now

Not a White Guy_n.jpg

Plenty of dudes wearing pajamas and rags with no or minimal training have planted some of the best trained men on earth. Just saying.
That's true but you got to do what you gotta do.
I might be dead or wounded.
Or what ever.
But if I could have done something and didn't.
That's a long life of regret.
I'm going to take a guess here based on the news .
And say there is going to be dead kids here.

Wal Mart cameras show him as a white kid with an AK of some sort.

Copycat of Gilmore

This is the best I can do with a pic.

View attachment 605663

Next they will ban ear protection or make them an NFA item.

well beto wasted no time calling for universal BGCs and stopping the sale of "weapons of war"

And saying he refuses to accept the loss of 40,000 people a year to "gun violence".

Wow, the PD had just completed Active Shooter training and shut it down fast or that would have been a lot worse.

What, the much hated and maligned officers of the law show up and save the day? It can't be!!!

According to his alleged manifesto he was upset at racial mixing.

Same as that Gilmore pizzant!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews