JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know where i can find one? Trying to find the part number for a reciever screw. Bushies customer service told me try brownells, brownells told me to try midwestgunworks. They havent gotten back to me and the only place a icould find that might have inventory is a candian company for canadian sales only that listed no contact information lol. I didnt see anything on the acr forum but my browsers dont load that sight properly.BRUH. what am i missing. Anyone want a rifle they cant get parts for:s0112::s0112::s0108: jk

Anyone know where i can find one? Trying to find the part number for a reciever screw. Bushies customer service told me try brownells, brownells told me to try midwestgunworks. They havent gotten back to me and the only place a icould find that might have inventory is a candian company for canadian sales only that listed no contact information lol. I didnt see anything on the acr forum but my browsers dont load that sight properly.BRUH. what am i missing. Anyone want a rifle they cant get parts for:s0112::s0112::s0108: jk

Last Edited:
They have the rail screw (discontinued) but not the other

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews