JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So here's how it works for me, I thought I was saving up for a couple of Springfields, a SA-35 and M-1A Loaded to be exact but ended up with a Super Redhawk in .480 Ruger that is just a hoot to shoot. If I'd have stayed point focused I'd have never known about the 480.

So here's how it works for me, I thought I was saving up for a couple of Springfields, a SA-35 and M-1A Loaded to be exact but ended up with a Super Redhawk in .480 Ruger that is just a hoot to shoot. If I'd have stayed point focused I'd have never known about the 480.
Where'd you find ammo/components for that? I thought about buying one until I couldn't locate any brass

i just wish I would have held on to more guns that i got rid of, 200$ norinco AK's (5), the WASR's (4), all the AKs i have got rid of except IO they sucked.
all the berettas Ive owned 92f, 92fs x3, 92s x2, PX4, CX4 x2
its a long sad list. . . but would have over 1000 guns if I kept them all.

Always makes me thing of these
1673991081296.png

I do not have any list for a personal firearm.

I have offered to buy my husband a SHARP's 45-70 Government caliber rifle in the past and I mentioned this to him recently too. BEFORE and after his big and deliberate downsizing and caliber consolidation.

He tells me that he is VERY happy with his MADE IN CT MARLIN rifle in 45-70 Government. (Plus the 30-30 Win. MARLIN.)

I can't get over how he does not want a Sharp's rifle even though he LIKES them very much!

Old Lady FED UP TAXPAYER Cate

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to tempt fate and try one more transfer this Saturday. I am worried that we won't get any warning if the State Supreme Court decides to let three day rule releases be banned.

1872 open top Colt repop
1886 Winchester 24" repop in 45-70
1892 Winchester or Rossi carbine in .357mag
Henry Frontier in .22mag
20ga BP Fowler flint
.40cal BP Ohio style squirrel rifle preccusion
.50cal Hawkins style pistol preccusion
Remington 552 semiauto .22
Savage model 11 trophy hunter in .243

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR