JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the deal with that giant golden crown scepter thing at the beginning/end? And how much did Dr pepper pay for that advertisement?

I am not sure but when I watched it on Facebook full screen. It is a State legislature but I don't know what State. So I think it is a State seal. I think it is in New England somewhere.

From Virginia:
Nick Freitas - Wikipedia

"Freitas sought the Republican nomination for the 2018 Senate election in Virginia.[9] He was endorsed by Senators Rand Paul and Mike Lee.[10] On June 12, Freitas narrowly lost the Republican nomination by 1.7% to Prince William County Supervisor Corey Stewart."

Freitas lost the nomination to Stewart. Stewart lost to Tim Kaine :( in the General election. Info on Stewart:
Corey Stewart - Wikipedia

"Stewart led the successful effort to reduce Prince William County's concealed-carry handgun permit fee, reducing the overall cost to lawful handgun owners from $50 to the state minimum of $15.[24][25]

Stewart raffled off an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in January 2017, praising the weapon as "a good rifle". In March 2018 he posted on Twitter that the gun was actually less deadly than former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.[26" :D

6349D481-3FD6-4A01-B83B-AB5DF2D3EEE8.gif

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads