JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So thought I'd share a holster I found and love. I bought it at the Lost Creek Armory in Bend, OR.

I've worn lots of holsters and this by far is my favorite. The leather is the best available and very high in quality. It looks great and wears even better.

It costs $125, but you get what you paid for.....a hand made very comfortable conceal carry holster. I'll be getting a few more for my other guns, a OWB for a large revolver and a shoulder holster for another auto.

He does offer military and LEO discounts, so that's a plus. He personally hand makes each holster and stands being his product. He can also make you a personal holster for any sidearm as far as I know. It takes about 2 weeks if he doesn't have it in stock. He is willing to ship the holsters. His holsters distributes the weight of the gun very nicely.

I attached a couple of pictures. If you want one, call Ed at Lost Creek Armory @ (541) 389-4867.

Disclaimer: I am not being paid or rewarded in any manner. When I find a product I put my stamp of approval on, I take it seriously. :)

holster.jpg

holster 2.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice. Looks like he might be able to open up the muzzle so it could also be used for a 23. I own both. How thick is the leather? How much width does it add?

Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't want my already thick Glock any thicker. The leather is measures 3/32" thick, but it's sturdy. It doesn't add much width at all, figure 6/32" including front and back. As far as opening up the bottom I'm sure he could do that too. Give him a call. Good luck.

I've had six or so holsters from Ed and a belt. The belt is almost seven years old and is still holdiingg up very well. I've had iwb, owb, chest and shoulder rigs from Ed. All were exceptionally well made. I recomend speaking to him in person and being very clear on what you want. The holsters are too expensive to not be very happy with it when you get it.

Ha! I told Ed he needs a website. He told me he'd have to hire help to make all the holsters. That means teaching someone the art and if that guy gets it wrong, well, it's his reputation on the line. He said sells 75-100 each month now, so he couldn't keep up with orders from a site. I think there is something almost "pure" not having a website, and respect that a lot. It's personalized service with a human being who cares about his product.

Side note: his belt is also on my short list. Those belts are very nice.

WOW 75-100 holsters a month? That is a serious work load! That is 3.3 holsters per day if he makes 100 a month! Are you sure that's what he said?

Talk about a serious income if he actually does make that many. $100 x 100 = $10,000 a month!

Yep. That's what he said. Didn't do the math on it, but he did say he hasn't had a day off in a few years. I don't know his profit margin, but what ever it is, he works for it. Guess my point is, if you offer a good product at a good price, you make money. America still works, who would've thunk it....bet he didn't get a bailout either. :)

Those leather guys usually are pretty damn devoted to their craft, and never seem to stop working.

Nice looking holster, Thank you for buying Local. Wish more of us kept our money in the state.

I still need a Calico pistol, nothing speaks volumes more than actually supporting local businesses, rather than just talking about it.

He's willing to discuss almost anything. I've talked to him about a BBQ holster with some exotics before, and he was open, as long as he had a source for the material. Go down and talk to him about it. Face to face time when picking out a holster is well worth it...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top