JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
537130_10100698205772103_1860280649_n.jpg

537130_10100698205772103_1860280649_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rock is black but has some pocket wear due to concealed carry. I used it in an IDRA match a few weeks ago (SSRo class) and it works great. This is only illegal in California, not here. I can add cash if interested.

Sorry for thread jacking, but want to trade + cash on your end?
Slotted end helps expel hot gasses and prevent build up. Safe queen, rarely used, no scratches or dents. I'll remove scope for straight up trade. I'll need to see food worker card.
DSC03201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Noveske assault weapon.
View attachment 57663

15in forgrip with an unlimited swing magazine.
Also features a 2 prong rear bayonet. Totally bubblegumming illegal in California.

Most deadliest hammer known to man. :cool:
Sadly enough, I have seen photos of an entire family killed with a hammer just like that.
Guy came in about 6am thru a cheap garage side door, in thru the unlocked garage family room. Smashed mom's brains out, went up stairs and tied dad up on the floor, tied up two little boys who were sleeping and brought them in to dad's room smashed dad's brains out all over the wall then did the same to the two little boys. Casually walked out and down the street. Sometime later the cops picked him up, then a friend came buy later in the day and found the mess.

Curved claws are for sissys and wimps a real Assualt Hammer has straight riping claws.

My perfered weapon of choice to beat to death 16d sinkers is the classic Vaughan 20oz smooth face (no prints to leave behind) Fiberglass/rubber handle WITH DEADLY STRAIGHT CLAWS.

vaughan-20-oz-smooth-face-fiberglass-rip-hammer_lrg.jpg

vaughan-20-oz-smooth-face-fiberglass-rip-hammer_lrg.jpg

How many digit SN on the Noveske? would you consider trade for my assault VW - of course with current shortages I would need you to throw in at least 1k 16penny nails to make it a fair deal....

Snow_cat_1_toppick_crop.jpg

Snow_cat_1_toppick_crop.jpg

16 PENNY... WHAT? NOT EVEN WORTH IT! That assault VW isint worth it!!! I must have lagged too much, I thought we were gonna combine the rock and Noveske assault hammer into a hammer-flailmace. The 6-8 month ATF wait is fine with me. Maybe Ill just take my rock and go home then..... or sell it to the scoped spatula guy.

Sorry..... Now that Ive had some time to calm down, I realize we never had a "for sure" deal. Its your hammer. I really didnt go home, and I still have the rock. The spatula is WAAAAAAY sick but I really think the flailmace is a better investment for the both of us. Please reconsider the deal....

Doh - the wife says she won't sign off on the title until she gets to hit her count of 500 Subarus with hope/change stickers and at least a 10 count of BMW and Mercedes with same stickers. It may be a while - how bout we all get together and discuss it - if we meet in PDX she may be able to knock out a dozen or more toward her count while discussing the trade. Maybe you guys can retrofit it into the hammer/rock flail-mace and take out a few sticker clad prius along the way - she already crushed her minimum count of those...

I've got some hammer kits I got back in 2002 I've been holding onto. The new kits coming in if you can find them have had the hammer faces ground off and the handle torch cut

I would sell two Austrian kits for $500 or three Hungarian kits for $650.00.

Buyer is responsible for 922(r) compliance parts which you can get from TAPCO.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top