JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is my Noveske assault weapon.
DSC_0447.jpg

15in forgrip with an unlimited swing magazine.
Also features a 2 prong rear bayonet. Totally bubblegumming illegal in California.

Most deadliest hammer known to man. :cool:

DSC_0447.jpg

Are you interested in selling or trading? Ive got an assault rock I had to sneak out of Cali right after they banned em. I can trade that plus cash.... Uh, do I need a tax stamp for this???

Are you interested in selling or trading? Ive got an assault rock I had to sneak out of Cali right after they banned em. I can trade that plus cash.... Uh, do I need a tax stamp for this???

Yeah, its classified as a "destructive device". What color is the assault rock?

The rock is black but has some pocket wear due to concealed carry. I used it in an IDRA match a few weeks ago (SSRo class) and it works great. This is only illegal in California, not here. I can add cash if interested.

Is it a pre ban assult rock???

Im pretty sure it is but Ill ask the family member I got it from to confirm. Im positive its pre Calif 2000 assault ban. I was asked to relinquish it to the Calif DOJ in '01. Hid it and moved up here in '03. Haha, SUCK IT California DOJ!!!

Oh sure, you kids enjoy your new hammers with fancy claws, impact-absorbing grips, and ergonomic extended poly handles - while you can. When the libs take them from you, what then?

Better learn some old school skills before it's too late. If you can't handle the job with grandpa's rusty ball peen, just surrender your man card (along with the rest of your rights) and crochet doilies instead.

Sooo, you interested? If not, others here seemed intrigued. Didnt mean to take the glory away from your Noveske. Seems we both have rare and highly sought after assault weapons.

xD it is glorious. but so is that rock. we should combine the 2 and make a hammer-flailmace.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top