JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He did the right thing up to that point. He assessed his own abilities and realized
he could just as easily cause collateral damage, but, he was ready if the situation
should change. The real world isn't Hollywood.:s0155:

Jack...:cool:

After the shooting, my friend and I were talking about the horrible situation and we were like.... man, where the heck are the CHL holders?. Glad to see one of us out there. I am so glad I have a CHL and I hope I never have to use deadly force but I guess the bad guy will make that decision for me.

Hi All,

I think that if the shooter (Roberts) Saw Nick Meli hold a gun on him He (The Shooter) may have said to himself The Cop are here I got to go. So he (The Shooter) got out of there and Shot himself because he did not want to go to jail.

Just my two cent,
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Theyankeemarshall. Posted a great youtube video about this that makes alot of good points

Yeah I'll get right on that one.

Y'all realize,that except for Oregon,the Clackamas mall shooter went by the way side as he should have.
Unfortunately,because of the Newtown shooting. But he wanted fame and only got his 15 minutes.

Too bad we can't do the same for Adam.

where were the concealed carry guys? I know there were a ton of armed folks in there, and sure sounds like this fella did the right thing. Good stuff.
Scott

Isn't the mall a gun free zone? If one abides by the wishes of the owners, then one wouldn't carry there. Also, just because I and others might have a CHL doesn't mean I'm some sort of superhero and would run through the mall trying to hunt this guy down. It would be like this guy who was in the vicinity and drew on the shooter who then ran off.

I was watching a national news special this morning, of course with panelists on both sides of the weapons ban issue. It was pointed out by one of the "pro-gun" panelists that the Clackamas Mall shooting was effectively interrupted by a citizen (CHL holder) who lawfully drew his weapon in response.

It is nice to see our side being represented by the national media for a change. I've said it before - if we don't speak out then the only side being heard will be the pro-ban fanatics. With what happened in Newtown, it is unfortunate that this is being discussed so soon but that is the way it is. Even our president couldn't resist the opportunity to make a policy statement while giving public condolences at the memorial. What does that tell you about what we are up against?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top