JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I propose a ban on left lane hogging Prius drivers who appear to enjoy punishing those of use hell bent on destroying the planet as we push our vehicles past the posted 55 mph limit.
My V8 Dakota has a "GLOBAL WARMER" decal on the back window, so when I'm passing them on the right, it's extra clear to them that I'm killing the planet :s0155:

This witch is a "domestic Terrorist" she seriously must hate us all. If you Either block her commute or tote guns she is out to get you! They said on news she commute to Salem and back for past 20 years so introduced this bill to help traffic flow BUT it excepts Heavy traffic and accidents so WHEN is it really in effect and WHO decides WHAT is heavy traffic, What is normal traffic in Portland? I think its always heavy.

This lady needs to be voted out before she starts making soda pop illegal or having crying babys in public OR Whatever else it is that bugs her personally dont matter bout the ppl it matters bout her ignorant @$$

I feel sorry for yal she wont stop til they give her a squad car. I can so see this witch on her phone calling in the plate number of all the cars in front of her lol scary stuff, Can you spell TYRANT....? G-I-N-N-Y--B-U-R-D-I-C-K

I concur! She's gotten alot of attention on youtube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT93EuLs9Gs

GINNY GOTTA GO!!!!!! The fact that any lawmaker could even consider drafting or sponsoring a bill like 3200 is insane.The left hand lane thing is just another chapter in this woman's book of communist elitism. I can't drive home I 5 because of the road rage that wells up inside of me by the time I get home. Going to work is a different matter. At 4:00 in the morning were all working people and courtesy seems to be the rule. I really think that a lot of people are clueless as to when they should be in the left lane. Oregon has no signs as other states do and there is not a single question on the drivers license exam on that.However there are 3 or 4 on how much you can drink and drive. Hey!!! Stupid!!! You shouldn't drink any alcohol and drive! Why are there so many questions on that when you are subject to the officers discretion on whether you're impaired with trace evidence? EDUCATION MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE TO START! GINNY GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a huge sign right after you cross the border into Oregon from commifornia on I-5 that says It is unlawful to drive in the left lane except to pass. I think they should put them up about every 10 miles lol. But ya its already a law so she thinks we need to make it a double law? Like all the idiots cruisin 60 in the fast lane are going to think " OMG ITS A DOUBLE LAW!?! GUESS WE BEST FOLLOWS THE DOUBLE LAW OR WE MIGHTS GET DOUBLE BUSTED".. Typical of these people. I can't fathom how they think making signs saying gun free zone would stop a psychopath planning on killing people! I think having a good deterrent would be most effective in stopping more shootings. They never hit someplace where good people can carry. They usually give up when challenged. Armed teachers is a damn good deterrent. A sign outside that says staff is armed and trained for the protection of the children would work. These bubblegums shoot to get famous, well they would know they wouldn't get very far in a school with armed employees so they won't even try! And another positive effect would be when the kids ask about the signs we could teach them about the positive uses of guns and the reasons for the second amendment. When all those kids grow up we would have ALOT of good people packin guns around and criminals would either get thinned out or give up bein a crook for fear of being shot.. then we could go back to the good old days when you didn't need a lock on your door.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top