JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As we look at the gun control legislation proposed and supported by this narcissistic moron, it might be good to look at the issue of traffic control she has also proposed.

Here's the link to the story: Oregon bill would make left-lane hogging on highways illegal: Monday commuting roundup | OregonLive.com

What's telling are her comments concerning her inconvenience and also the photo in the article. Imagine how bad traffic would be if everyone was forced to drive in a single lane on multi lane highways.

Here's a link to the actual bill: <broken link removed>

Now, I'm also a believer of letting traffic flow smoothly and also get PO'd at people driving slow in the left lane. However, we allready have laws about impeding traffic. To me, this legislation is just another instance of the power hungry twit having a temper tantrum, abusing her authority, and saying that she's going to pass a law so she won't be inconvenienced!

It's the same thing with her gun control posture. She's having a temper tantrum and wants things her way!

Pirate - I saw this on her facebook yesterday. This woman is a absolute nut. I think I would move out of her district if I could't get rid of her, just so I didn't have to call her my rep. What sucks is her actions will effect the whole state and if she got what she really wanted people that live on the border like me that carry guns while in OR. ( still waiting on my chl )

I think there needs to be a concentrated effort to get her gone next election. Lets support whoever runs against this woman. I would seriously vote for a chimpanzee before Ginny.

I watched a video someone posted of her discussing how people with CHL's are more likely to shoot them selves than protect them selves, I just about had a aneurysm. I think she is worse than the reps I had in California. I knew they were not on my side but at least they were professional, and had brains. They were sophisticated ( even though I didn't agree, ever ), this woman is a NUT.

Her initiatives center around changing attitudes of the public to meet her opinions, through restrictions and punishment for offenders.

She does not look to expand rights, she does not attempt to increase jobs or other state and local concerns, and does not appear to represent her district, based on what she is working on.

Her initiatives center around changing attitudes of the public to meet her opinions, through restrictions and punishment for offenders.

She does not look to expand rights, she does not attempt to increase jobs or other state and local concerns, and does not appear to represent her district, based on what she is working on.

Agree with all points DW. Do people in Tigard ( district 18 ) not vote ? I don't believe she represents the people she " represents " either. Radicals seldom represent the majority.

Most states have a keep right except to pass rule. This is common courtesy and it's common sense.

But who cares, it won't be enforced anyways and I'll continue to sit behind morons three abreast all doing the same speed.

Agree with all points DW. Do people in Tigard ( district 18 ) not vote ? I don't believe she represents the people she " represents " either. Radicals seldom represent the majority.

It's odd.

After living in NE PDX for 10 years, the river seems like a pretty clear political divide. PDX is liberal in general, but something about the west side that seems to attract the Ginny types and her supporters. We were always concerned with important stuff, like bicycles and hookers and gang violence and what not.

I consider myself way liberal, and she doesn't come close to sharing my ideas. Regardless of the letter after their name, some people just seem to think legislating their morality is a good idea and I don't get that.

I propose a ban on left lane hogging Prius drivers who appear to enjoy punishing those of use hell bent on destroying the planet as we push our vehicles past the posted 55 mph limit.

This witch is a "domestic Terrorist" she seriously must hate us all. If you Either block her commute or tote guns she is out to get you! They said on news she commute to Salem and back for past 20 years so introduced this bill to help traffic flow BUT it excepts Heavy traffic and accidents so WHEN is it really in effect and WHO decides WHAT is heavy traffic, What is normal traffic in Portland? I think its always heavy.

This lady needs to be voted out before she starts making soda pop illegal or having crying babys in public OR Whatever else it is that bugs her personally dont matter bout the ppl it matters bout her ignorant @$$

I feel sorry for yal she wont stop til they give her a squad car. I can so see this witch on her phone calling in the plate number of all the cars in front of her lol scary stuff, Can you spell TYRANT....? G-I-N-N-Y--B-U-R-D-I-C-K

Tigard is only a portion of her district as it relates to population. She represents most of Downtown Portland as well, which is very densely populated, mostly by people on welfare.

What's really aggravating is that she's on the Senate's "Rural Communities and Economic Development Committee". I have absolutely no bubblegumming idea why the Senator that represents Downtown Portland is on a Rural Communities Committee. Absolutely ridiculous.

A map of her District:

http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/t...=true&displaysearch=true&displaybasemaps=true

Really, we need to find a pro-gun Democrat to challenge her in the primary in 2016. I mean really challenge her. A Republican has no chance of winning that District, the only way to get rid of her is to "Primary" (verb) her Tea Party style.

Really, we need to find a pro-gun Democrat to challenge her in the primary in 2016. I mean really challenge her. A Republican has no chance of winning that District, the only way to get rid of her is to "Primary" (verb) her Tea Party style.

I Agree man. I can't imagine someone with some cash couldn't sway a large population of people that would otherwise vote for her. All they would have to do is show how radical and out there she is. I don't even live in your state and would be willing to put my money where my mouth is, not much but if enough of us made a effort...

ETA - even neutral gun would be better than what you have now.

She represents most of Downtown Portland as well, which is very densely populated, mostly by people on welfare.

A small portion of that isn't the greatest, but that's not correct at all.

I work in this area. High end condos, PSU, high rent apartments, Council Crest, OHSU, Portland Heights, King's Heights, etc, etc.

Big big money, at least where I am from.

A small portion of that isn't the greatest, but that's not correct at all.

I work in this area. High end condos, PSU, high rent apartments, Council Crest, OHSU, Portland Heights, King's Heights, etc, etc.

Big big money, at least where I am from.

I work as a Paramedic in Multnomah County and I run calls on lots of poor people in her District. Bud Clark Commons, Helen Swindell's, all the low-income housing on South Waterfront, any number of other low income high-rise buildings in downtown that I go to all the bubblegum time to pick up poor people to take to the ER for problems that don't even warrant a scheduled visit to the Dr's office for us normal people.

Leeches. Lots and lots of low-income leeches. Hundreds of them per city block. There are a lot of nice houses and rich people in the west hills and SW, but it's a numbers and population density game and the leeches make up a large portion of the electorate.

I suppose it's all a matter of what you're exposed to at work ;-)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top