JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
South Jersey youngster could teach all adults something about gun control

Nine-year-old Shyanne Roberts may not seem like a formidable target for speaking against a new magazine limit in New Jersey, but she might be worrisome to somebody because over the weekend she was dubbed the "new poster child" for gun advocates and highlighted by the on-line Inquisitr, and this kid just might be able to teach grown-ups a few things about gun control.

<broken link removed>

I actually had the privilege to hear this young lady speak live last week as I was listening to the hearing when she did so. I am not too proud to say that it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for another great article Dave.

#NJ2AS (New Jersey Second Amendment Society) is part of the Gun Rights Coalition so I am following what is happening there pretty close.

I actually had the privilege to hear this young lady speak live last week as I was listening to the hearing when she did so. I am not too proud to say that it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for another great article Dave.

#NJ2AS (New Jersey Second Amendment Society) is part of the Gun Rights Coalition so I am following what is happening there pretty close.

You are entirely welcome. There are just a handful of us Gun Rights Examiners left (out of about 20 that used to be around the whole country) and we do this in addition to our regular jobs.

We're the "balance." It's very kind of you and others here to keep reading.

As for this 9-year-old kid...she's a real keeper. Probably the sweetest little girl in New Jersey.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top