JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can she do it blind folded by feel alone in the pouring rain of a violent thunderstorm or just behind the shooters at a high power rifle range? Can she hand hold all the parts so she does not loose any? Can she palpate broken extractors or firing pins? How about busted mag catch arms? Can she do it laying on her back in the mud? Until she can, everything presented is just ... window dressing. Good perhaps, but not nearly good enough.

Respectfully.

She also responded to her anxiety by being way too rough. Banging the stuff around does not improve her score in my feeble humble estimation. Be gentle. Smooth equals speed. Speed is smooth. That is all. :) Not to be taken seriously. :)

Can she do it blind folded by feel alone in the pouring rain of a violent thunderstorm or just behind the shooters at a high power rifle range? Can she hand hold all the parts so she does not loose any? Can she palpate broken extractors or firing pins? How about busted mag catch arms? Can she do it laying on her back in the mud? Until she can, everything presented is just ... window dressing. Good perhaps, but not nearly good enough.

Respectfully.

She also responded to her anxiety by being way too rough. Banging the stuff around does not improve her score in my feeble humble estimation. Be gentle. Smooth equals speed. Speed is smooth. That is all. :) Not to be taken seriously. :)
She can bang stuff around. I'm OK with that. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top