JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to give props to ACAP for my experience there this week. Had a rifle shipped there because of their cheap FFL transfer fee- only $10.00. They were professional, helpful, and made the transfer in an expedient fashion, all the while being very friendly with me.

They do carry a small inventory of used rifles, pistols, and shotguns from trades and things they take in sale or pawn.

I'm going to use these guys for all my FFL transfers from now on!

Good info. I've heard from others that their transfer rates are some of the best in the PDX area.

While you're there, check out Tom's Pancake House right across the street. Best breakfast in Beaverton!

Another great local FFL for transfers is LittleBearGunShop in Hillsboro.
Low cost no hassle and he will get you great prices on all guns ammo and accessories

ive done one ffl transfer there, cheapest place in town, had a little trouble with them communicating properly with me and the manufacture who is in florida, so it took a few days longer, but all in all, good place for a transfer.

A added bonus I had, was a young couple came in with a rifle and a pistol, lots of ammo for each, cases, holster, cleaning kit, extra clips and mags, even one drum! And it was all in a big carryable tool box. his grandpa gave it too him a few years back, died, and they shot them once, were having a kid and didnt want them. When the owner went into the back room, i quoted him half the actual value of each gun, and told the couple to expect that or less for a offer. then told them since my transfer was done, if they were not happy with the offer, i would wait outside and offer more. They came out laughing and said the guy offered them half of what I said he might, so they said if you give us $40 dollars more than he offered, you can have everything. I had them follow me to my bank, explained the legality of FTF sales in oregon, and wrote up a Bill of sale. OMG, A mini ranch and a ruger Mark 1 Bull barrel, target model, with all the other stuff, best buy ever.

fair transfer prices but their guns are over priced and they wont work with you on price.
why do all these pawn shops think their used guns with missing mags or cases are worth $10 more than a new gun?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top