JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks, I'm in need of a recommendation for a good gunsmith in the Beaverton/Portland area. I'm willing to travel about 45 minutes, may drive up to an hour if that's the best option.

I'm looking to have some mill work done to mount a burris red-dot on a glock with a set of suppressor sights for back-up. I did reach out to Velzey, but he injured his back recently and isn't taking on any intense work (hope you're on the mend soon Velzey!).

So, who else do y'all trust with your firearms?

Thank you in advance!

It pains me to not be able to do all this right now. But there was a young fellow in Vancouver I think that has a small cnc mill. I am looking for his name, it may be on my desktop pc..

I would also suggest revelation arms, I have had him work on a plethora of my firearms. I have had two questionable experiences so far, one reslured in a less than level muzzle break on my AR, the other in my brand new recently installed rear night sight on my USP falling off in the middle of a shooting drill. He was willing to fix the sights for free and I will be back in the future with any ar or handgun related issues or modifications. I am looking for a guy who can bed a precision rifle, as Revelation arms does not do that type of smithing.

I would also suggest revelation arms, I have had him work on a plethora of my firearms. I have had two questionable experiences so far, one reslured in a less than level muzzle break on my AR, the other in my brand new recently installed rear night sight on my USP falling off in the middle of a shooting drill. He was willing to fix the sights for free and I will be back in the future with any ar or handgun related issues or modifications. I am looking for a guy who can bed a precision rifle, as Revelation arms does not do that type of smithing.

@Velzey is my #1 go to guy

Well I have a firearm, a set of binos and a leather holster. Think he can do all of them?

Not 100% on the leather but the other 2 shouldn't be an issue.

Call and ask for Jon:
IMG_1194.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews