JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this thread referring to the Eric Swallow interview with Tucker ?
Looks like it is, and Swallow wasn't talking about California, he has called for this in the US congress and wrote an op-ed in USA Today calling for this nationally. This was what made a friend of mine ask me to join this forum. If you can find the entire piece on Fox News, it started with this moron claiming to have proof of "collusion", you will find the tactics these clowns use. When Carlson pointed out that he has "bodyguards" in the form of Capitol Police, Swallow became incensed claiming Carlson was denigrating police. Everyone here should watch this piece. It shows both their tactics and their weakness. They want all of you to disarm but wish to remain armed, by proxy, thru their bodyguards.

His last name is, "Swallow"..... how appropriate. :rolleyes:
Actually this is a gross misspelling of his real name, however, considering "algorithms" and Google searches, it is always best to misspell the names of individuals the overlords fear we may be disparaging so as not to draw undue attention. Also it provides the opportunity for someone, not me, to make a rude comment about his mother in relationship to the name.

I had a conversation with my sister in L.A. today about CA Politics (non-gun related)......

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services* paid $9.3 million in benefits to illegal immigrants in 2013 and 2014, according to an audit from the agency's inspector general.

continued....

"[The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services] had policies and procedures to ensure that payments were not made for Medicare services rendered to unlawfully present beneficiaries in accordance with Federal requirements, but it did not always follow those policies and procedures," the audit said.

Taken from : Medicare Paid $9.3M in Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

*This is FEDERAL number (not just CA State).

Her response was that CA was actually trying to expand Medi-Cal coverage for EVERYONE (including Illegals).

Rrrrrright.......was I suppose to feel better by that statement?

So, I asked her.......If she liked the fact that her tax paying money was going to pay for Illegals who didn't pay into the system? And, I asked her how much more money would there be if only CITIZENS were covered?

Like a Democrat/Liberal.......she said, "Well, I don't know. But, if it helps."

Cant_fix_stupid.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Actually this is a gross misspelling of his real name, however, considering "algorithms" and Google searches, it is always best to misspell the names of individuals the overlords fear we may be disparaging so as not to draw undue attention. Also it provides the opportunity for someone, not me, to make a rude comment about his mother in relationship to the name.

Yeah.... I should call her. :D

CA doesn't have the resources to go after all those folks, not even close.

Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

Americans choose to voluntarily follow the laws placed over their heads,
These are great points. So great and wonderful and insightful that I was going to make them myself... now I don't have to.

NY has a stupid-low compliance rate with their SAFE Act and literally no ideas on how to enforce it (as they were warned, over and over, by LE agencies beforehand). KA will be in the same boat... probably worse.

None of these laws are aimed at reducing crime, we all know that. They target law abiding citizens exclusively. For the most part we comply, the law does nothing it was purported to do, and the grandstanding pols forget all about it while leaving in their wake all of the dirty work to be hashed-out between LE and the citizens. On to the next campaign cycle.

I had a conversation with my sister in L.A. today about CA Politics (non-gun related)......

*This is FEDERAL number (not just CA State).

Her response was that CA was actually trying to expand Medi-Cal coverage for EVERYONE (including Illegals).

Rrrrrright.......was I suppose to feel better by that statement?

So, I asked her.......If she liked the fact that her tax paying money was going to pay for Illegals who didn't pay into the system? And, I asked her how much more money would there be if only CITIZENS were covered?

Like a Democrat/Liberal.......she said, "Well, I don't know. But, if it helps."

View attachment 462602

Aloha, Mark

It has became obvious that leftist care more about illegals than the people that was born and have lived in this country legally all their lives .

Looks like it is, and Swallow wasn't talking about California, he has called for this in the US congress and wrote an op-ed in USA Today calling for this nationally. This was what made a friend of mine ask me to join this forum. If you can find the entire piece on Fox News, it started with this moron claiming to have proof of "collusion", you will find the tactics these clowns use. When Carlson pointed out that he has "bodyguards" in the form of Capitol Police, Swallow became incensed claiming Carlson was denigrating police. Everyone here should watch this piece. It shows both their tactics and their weakness. They want all of you to disarm but wish to remain armed, by proxy, thru their bodyguards.

I seen it when Tucker asked a legitimate question swallow goes off the chart with insane accusations

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads