JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The man came one and flatly stated that if California AR-15 owners wouldn't participate in a "buy back" program they would confiscate them and charge the otherwise law-abiding owners with felony possession of an "Assault Weapon".

They're on their way, kids and this won't be pretty.

They just keep ice pickin until they get exactly what they fear most, a revolt!

Any one wanna place a bet on which state goes full retard first and provokes the folks into action? I kind of thought Illinois would be the first, but maybe it will be OryGun, or now Kali:confused:
I'm down for a box of shells if any wanna take the bet!:D

Any one wanna place a bet on which state goes full retard first and provokes the folks into action? I kind of thought Illinois would be the first, but maybe it will be OryGun, or now Kali:confused:

I don't find this the least bit amusing.

The bulk of CA is 100% grass fed SoyBoys. I could see Nor cal attempting the SoJ once again!

The man came one and flatly stated that if California AR-15 owners wouldn't participate in a "buy back" program they would confiscate them and charge the otherwise law-abiding owners with felony possession of an "Assault Weapon".

Link?

:)

I'll bet my entire life savings the guy running his pie-hole would never be one of the men doing the confiskatin'
Liberals like to talk and have other men do their work

This guy is as dumb as a sack of hammers. I've seen him interviewed before. He has zero thought process. He simply starts a loop of anti-gun talking points and talks over everyone else. He can't be reasoned with because he's incapable of it. He got elected by being a useful idiot for the party.

I thought for sure it would be New York with their safe law and Mario Cuomo... And being that they've already sent their "your in violation" letters, or so I recall reading...

Now it appears to be a West Coast race...

Git on yer boots fellas, we're in for a helluva fight....

LA is too indifferent to care about gun laws but from Orange County to San Diego and the real Northern Ca, which Frisco is not, does care.

Tupac's verse, I'm not a killer but don't push me, is what California will be. While the people from SF to LA that aren't gang banging will submit to anything, those other areas mentioned still constitute millions of people and an area hard to control.

I wish Oregon, Colorado and Arizona would threaten to turn off the water spigot for being unconstitutional but they are all on the liberal heals of California.

Last Edited:
I can't wait to see this shiz go down. This type of thing is why we have a Second Amendment in the first place. Enough with the incremental frog boiling , let them cut right to the chase.

I'm not sure a confiscation attempt will trigger that thing everyone is thinking, look at Aussieland.

It's a hell of a lot different when it's your bubblegum on the line vs putting someone else up to the task of firing the second shot heard round the world.

I agree tho, stop beating around the bush and just come for them already. Light this candle, I'm set. Hard bounce back to a Republic with freedom as it's focus.

CA doesn't have the resources to go after all those folks, not even close. They already have officers assigned to get guns from known criminals/felons, just read an article about them recently - working full time, they admitted they can only get a fraction of the guns from already convicted felons. This is an empty threat from an empty head in a state that is bordering on bankruptcy due to decades of mis-management and corruption. The way people and businesses are bailing, they'll be left with just a wisp of what they once were, and I doubt the Hollywood extreme leftists along with the corporate leftist billionaires, will do anything to bail them out.

I know there are still millions of conservatives in CA. Who knows, maybe one they they will stand up and fight back. I sure would like to see that.

CA doesn't have the resources to go after all those folks, not even close. They already have officers assigned to get guns from known criminals/felons, just read an article about them recently - working full time, they admitted they can only get a fraction of the guns from already convicted felons. This is an empty threat from an empty head in a state that is bordering on bankruptcy due to decades of mis-management and corruption. The way people and businesses are bailing, they'll be left with just a wisp of what they once were, and I doubt the Hollywood extreme leftists along with the corporate leftist billionaires, will do anything to bail them out.

I know there are still millions of conservatives in CA. Who knows, maybe one they they will stand up and fight back. I sure would like to see that.
Rule-1:
Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

Much like the enemy of our souls, the domestic enemies are well aware of human psychology. Humans are easily spooked and prone to fear.

Fortunately for those with logical minds and the ability to leash their emotions, we can see dotgov for what it is...a big paper tiger. Ya' just need to go outside once in a while, think for a bit and do the math.

Rule-1:
Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

Much like the enemy of our souls, the domestic enemies are well aware of human psychology. Humans are easily spooked and prone to fear.

Fortunately for those with logical minds and the ability to leash their emotions, we can see dotgov for what it is...a big paper tiger. Ya' just need to go outside once in a while, think for a bit and do the math.

Very good point, I completely agree. If it weren't for the fact that many Americans choose to voluntarily follow the laws placed over their heads, the government would very quickly lose control. That perception that the government has the means to force compliance with all these laws is a very powerful tool indeed.

Very good point, I completely agree. If it weren't for the fact that many Americans choose to voluntarily follow the laws placed over their heads, the government would very quickly lose control. That perception that the government has the means to force compliance with all these laws is a very powerful tool indeed.

What they'll ultimately do is seize your bank accounts and any other investments, then freeze your debit & credit cards..... better stuff your mattresses. o_O

What they'll ultimately do is seize your bank accounts and any other investments, then freeze your debit & credit cards..... better stuff your mattresses. o_O
This is true. We have seen the trial run probes by the credit card companies to cut off those who sell firearms. The time is soon coming when it trickles down to you and I and we are forced to make a choice if we want to buy or sell.

Is this thread referring to the Eric Swallow interview with Tucker ?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews