JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First, two attorneys immediately will be on retainer. [150k each annually]

Cash payout of 1B, ROM, equates to 400M.

65% for taxes paid up front & straight across the board leaves $260M tax free.

Documents drawn up, each offspring [not spouses] get $50M spread out in annualized; Each Gchild $250K scholarships set up; [increase > $500K to complete terminal degree]; very close personal friends $5m annualized, local college grants $25M for local scholarships in SES community.

Documents absolve me of taxes, and close friends, with exception of one, drug testing quarterly or immediate loss of monies.

Basic interest on +/- $100M left should be $ 3M/year. I can live quite nicely on that and travel the world in the a way I am accustomed to.

Oh wait, I mean I haven't thought about it, if i were to win...:rolleyes:

With the MegaMillions lottery up over a billion dollars, and it being a Friday and all, I'm doing a bit of daydreaming about what I'd do with the $500,000,000+ cash option.

One thing is for sure, at some point after collecting, The Missus is gonna tell me "No More High-Dollar Sportin' Gals and Liquor! And for God's sake, stop rolling around in the money! And put on some clothes!"

After that, my desires are fairly mundane. I'd like to get set up with a nice 1894 rifle and SAA revolver, both in 45LC so I can fulfill my childhood dream of being a cowboy. I'll need lots of ammo, and since it's October, I'll stock up with ammo loaded with seasonal Pumpkin Spice powder.

A new car (of course!) with lots of room in the back for two 100+ lb. dogs.

Trusts set up for our nieces and nephews that haven't run afoul of the law (which cuts the number in half, roughly) and with terms that force them to stay in line and work for a living. No free lunches from Uncle Sigmadog.

Kalaloch. Always liked it over there. I'd like to buy it.

And just for fun, and because I like to poke my rabid WSU friends with a (metaphorical) stick, I'd rent a sky-writer to write "WSU SUCKS!!!!" over the stadium during every home game in Pullman.

First, two attorneys immediately will be on retainer. [150k each annually]

Cash payout of 1B, ROM, equates to 400M.

65% for taxes paid up front & straight across the board leaves $260M tax free.

Documents drawn up, each offspring [not spouses] get $50M spread out in annualized; Each Gchild $250K scholarships set up; [increase > $500K to complete terminal degree]; very close personal friends $5m annualized, local college grants $25M for local scholarships in SES community.

Documents absolve me of taxes, and close friends, with exception of one, drug testing quarterly or immediate loss of monies.

Basic interest on +/- $100M left should be $ 3M/year. I can live quite nicely on that and travel the world in the a way I am accustomed to.

Oh wait, I mean I haven't thought about it, if i were to win...:rolleyes:

Its the shtuff that dreams are made of...

I would start a non-profit and donate the proceeds of the lottery to the none-profit.
Or maybe I will donate it to the church I will build so I can have it all tax free :p.

LOL. Me and the wifey. We're talking today. Should the impossible happen tonight and we win. With our $ 2. Ticket. We. We're trying to figure out. Where on earth we could put that much money and not be concerned about losing it. Bonds ? Stocks. ? Annuities ?? Get it all in $ 100 dollar bills and bury it throughout. The Northwest. ?

That's a lot of money!

Figure we'd do the usual, house (ranch/farm/ estate kinda deal). Take care of family perhaps via scholarships/grants/trusts and such.

As far as charitable donating goes, yah, we would to our own non-political causes...plus:

We're not directly political, so as far as the above donating goes, perhaps setup an "anti-Soros" superpac. Or "2A" superpac. A small percent of that money could make for a reasonably decent political change in this state.

The more folks whom remain free, the more hardworking folks there are. The more hardworking folks there are, then they can donate $ if they so wish to there own causes (political or non or both).

Buy a huge-gantic ranch in Nevada, name it Rancho Rauncho if it would pass the Mrs' approval (unlikely, even with the billion), take it completely off-grid, create a thriving agricultural enterprise, have the aforementioned Mrs (who put the kibosh on the name) at least sew our flag that incorporates a middle finger to the outside world, and acquire as many fully transferable machine-guns as humanly possible. And that is just the beginning. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top