JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fantasy:
Rename myself to Cobra commander, start an international crime organization and kidnap billionaires and politicians.

Reality:
Buy Boston Dynamics and start making ironman suits.

Buy a huge ranch in Montana and live out the television show Yellowstone. And of course a Colt python or two

Amendment to above: Huge ranch in Montana with private lakes and/or rivers running through the property to fish in peace and quiet with family and friends.

And as crazy as it sounds, probably wouldn't buy any guns. Pretty happy with what I have. But I guess when you have that kind of money, it becomes all about "want" not "need". However, I would buy a million+ rounds of ammo though for each caliber so regardless of who is in office, I never have to worry about running out.

It'd start with something like this... :D

609BA15D-ED0B-4A77-871E-FEDDEAC3F44F.gif

Buy a middle Eastern nation and then lease it out for nuclear testing, with the plan to eventually use the remaining massive glass-lined hole to store the World's trash thus returning the middle east to it's original state...
.... Whoops! I just realized that I couldn't afford to do that after taxes. :(

So, probably buy a nice car, a politician or two....oh ya.... I think my wife wants a new fridge.

I'd also start a charity to clothe needy young women :cool:

bikini_made_of_dollar_bills_02.jpg

Last Edited:
Split it up and park it in the top biggest Gun Friendly Oregon Banks. If such exists. Disappear for some time. Get world class financial estate counseling. You have 6 months? Learn up on how to keep it. Consider a long term conservative oriented growth family trust.

Get you ducks in a row. Then turn in the ticket. You will need an immediate personal agent, a good lawyer and some excellent security along with you.

Then perhaps just go on a round the world 5 star ocean cruise. Canard Lines comes to mind. Very British. While doing this chill out and decide what to do. That kind of bucks quickly becomes not about me or you but about 100 years from now with the extended nuclear family.

I would take care of my true friends and family of course and THEN....

I would turn it into billions. I'd be a conservative and 2A friendly business mogul. Financial institutions, banks and credit cards... honest, open and private social media platform etc. I'd fill every single niche in the market that liberals and anti's were effing over 2A folks and conservatives and then leave them in the dust...Jeff Bezos WHO?

With that kind of money doors open. Big money be-gets more big money. Power. Control. Hopefully not greed. Consider the risk/benefit ratio and the probability of success of doing some major good then go for it. I for one would LOVE to see Oregon's vote by mail scam overturned or voted out.

Mission impossible. But once you begin to get political where does it end? It will consume you.

Edited for speelling.

Last Edited:
That's enough of a prize where I could be an instant James Bond villain. Except I would be more of a benevolent dictator rather than a villain. Of course in order to be a benevolent dictator I would have to buy an island off shore. I would call it, Cigarlandia and stupidity would be outlawed.
Signed,
Cigars.
(your benevolent dictator)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR