JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is this guy who has been stalking my girlfriend ever since we started dating, he is mentally unstable and he has previous run ins with law enforcement he even assaulted a female cop.

His so called "handler" lives in the apartment complex next door so we see him everyday. He runs up to my girlfriend and trues to talk to her all the time and he has also walked into our neighbors house when everyone was home and just sat down on the couch like nothing was wrong. The cops say its only a matter of time until either he hurts someone or he himself gets hurt hopefully.

Anyway yesterday he starts to walk up into our complex and we start yelling at him so he leaves and my girlfriend calls 911 but she gets an all circuits busy message and to call again later. My mind was blown! Outside of jokes I had never heard of something like this. And then I realized how important it is to be prepared to protect yourself and your loved ones with not only the tools but also the right training, and with that my next move is a defense handgun class of some sort.

Sorry for any errors in grammar or spelling.

911 is a joke, haven't you heard? Call a cab, they'll come quicker!

You better wake up and smell the real flavor
Cause 911 is a fake life saver

You pay taxes for police so you can be pulled over doing 62 in a 55, not to have one of them save your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call 911 if you need to by all means. But what are you gonna do in the mean time until back up arrives? The bad guys are probably not gonna go easy on you or your loved ones until the police shows up.

Good luck with you and your girlfriend Oklahomie.

I always understood the "mean times" but I guess it never really sunk in. She wants to get her cc permit which I encouraged and now I'm just going to drag her to a class with me. I just recently bought an 870 for when I'm not around but I still need to function test, we only own one pistol at the moment but I'm sure that will change now that I found work :).

She had a run in with him in a laundry mat in the next town over. The PD said that someone needs to just shoot this guy and get it over with which makes me wonder if there are any channels I can call about his handler because word is that she just uses him for food stamps and money then drops him off in Marysville every morning.

IMO, unless she could caring one of those 8/16oz canisters, the Kimber Pepper Blaster is the only effective/reasonably priced option out there. Don't get her one of those silly 7-11 types squirt-squirt pepper sprays. They are useless.

Also, don't use something labeled as Bear Spray. She may get into legal trouble for that. Get something labeled as self defense spray. Product must be used for its intended purpose. For instance, it is a crime to use Wasp Spray in self defense.

Skipped to 07:45, the guy is a chatty Kathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of using stuff for their intended purposes, most of the shotgun ammo I can find has hunting written on it and I was curious if there have been any SD cases were the particulars of ammo came into play. I would love to get some hornady 00 buck or the federal stuff but all I can find is royal Rio buckshot at cabelas...super cheap though.

The one thing about calling 911 is you have a record of calling. You were going to tell them there was a problem.
That's the reason for calling,not for their help.

Okie boy,just watch what you post on here. Be careful with your words on line.

And since it's not my problem I can say you need to.... Anyway. This looks like it could have a very bad ending,so keep a record of all the calls you make and everyone you talk to.
And call everyone you can,like the handler's boss or superior.Whoever she answers to.State your concerns and MAKE NO THREATS to do bodily harm to him. I wouldn't even say that I will do what I have to to protect ourselves

I would arm her with pepper spray and sharp objects until she gets familiar with a carry gun.

Don't they crab fish out of Everett?
Just sayin

The one thing about calling 911 is you have a record of calling. You were going to tell them there was a problem.
That's the reason for calling,not for their help.

Okie boy,just watch what you post on here. Be careful with your words on line.

And since it's not my problem I can say you need to.... Anyway. This looks like it could have a very bad ending,so keep a record of all the calls you make and everyone you talk to.
And call everyone you can,like the handler's boss or superior.Whoever she answers to.State your concerns and MAKE NO THREATS to do bodily harm to him. I wouldn't even say that I will do what I have to to protect ourselves

I would arm her with pepper spray and sharp objects until she gets familiar with a carry gun.

Don't they crab fish out of Everett?
Just sayin

I completely understand the need to watch what one says.

Not financially feasible at the moment or else I would.

It's up to you to choose priorities. If it were me and I truly could not move there would be broken kneecaps before a lady in my protection would be harmed. Better me in jail than her injured. As stated there's no good reason for you to answer this post directly, just saying

It's up to you to choose priorities. If it were me and I truly could not move there would be broken kneecaps before a lady in my protection would be harmed. Better me in jail than her injured. As stated there's no good reason for you to answer this post directly, just saying

Lol I appreciate all comments, we plan on moving not due to this neighborhood, its really not that bad but I have a family now so space is rather limited in our apartment.

Anyway yesterday he starts to walk up into our complex and we start yelling at him so he leaves and my girlfriend calls 911 but she gets an all circuits busy message and to call again later. My mind was blown!

Where the fun have you been?

I'm all for you getting the woman CPL. Note that having a CPL doesn't mean you should go around yelling at undesirables.*

*What I mean is that yelling at a bad-fella ain't something you should feel entitled to do because now you or she may be carrying.

I'm curious, if he's stalking your lady, has she filed a restraining order?
Have you talked to management?

If you haven't gotten your papers in order you might as well be living in the wild-west in the 1880s.

EDIT: Let's get down to brass tacks: Stay safer, keep her safer, and get her training both mental and physical to be safer**.

**(Nothing is safe, only safer)

For me the first rule is to protect those in my charge by any means necessary. Sure, try the best legal route but get 'er done no matter what is my motto

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top