JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where the fun have you been?

I'm all for you getting the woman CPL. Note that having a CPL doesn't mean you should go around yelling at undesirables.*

*What I mean is that yelling at a bad-fella ain't something you should feel entitled to do because now you or she may be carrying.

I'm curious, if he's stalking your lady, has she filed a restraining order?
Have you talked to management?

If you haven't gotten your papers in order you might as well be living in the wild-west in the 1880s.

EDIT: Let's get down to brass tacks: Stay safer, keep her safer, and get her training both mental and physical to be safer**.

**(Nothing is safe, only safer)

complex grounds. I was non confrontational prior to carry and a lot more so now. We are in the process of getting a restraining order together.

It's up to you to choose priorities. If it were me and I truly could not move there would be broken kneecaps before a lady in my protection would be harmed. Better me in jail than her injured. As stated there's no good reason for you to answer this post directly, just saying

You in jail means the girl will get an unprotected visit from mr. Displaced Kneecaps, potentially with a friend or two to support his lack of mobility. Dumbasses think in the here and now only, smarter people keep "two steps ahead" in mind as well...

It's up to you to choose priorities. If it were me and I truly could not move there would be broken kneecaps before a lady in my protection would be harmed. Better me in jail than her injured. As stated there's no good reason for you to answer this post directly, just saying

And "IF" you get caught then you just lost your legal right to firearms, as I am certain that A&B is some sort of felony. So in the future even if you are in the right you will still be found guilty of a criminal in posession of a gun. That choice is personal.

James Ruby

A little late on this one, but when you're girlfriend got the all circuits busy message, are you sure it wasn't her cell phone carrier? I know I've got that message several times when making phone calls

And "IF" you get caught then you just lost your legal right to firearms, as I am certain that A&B is some sort of felony. So in the future even if you are in the right you will still be found guilty of a criminal in posession of a gun. That choice is personal.

James Ruby

If it's a choice of my girl being raped or beaten and/or me losing some ephemeral "right" the choice is easy. I feel sorry for any female who has a "male protector" who thinks differently. BTW I would not have a gun, nor need it on such a mission

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top