JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like 9 states in the SE USA are looking to enter into an very powerful pro-gun sanctuary state treaty agreement. It is exempting itself from many federal laws and regulations, including the commerce clause. Very interesting. A pretty quick read. I'm watching with interest to see if this works!

The states are Mississippi, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Alabama, Louisiana, W. Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, & Georgia.

It sounds like an equivalent to the marijuana deregulation and immigration obstruction by the left wing states. Let the federal government attempt to use its own resources if it can.

I see the first action under this policy is going to trigger a lawsuit when the perpetrator gets incarcerated by the ATF; States vs Federal government. Eventually it will reach SCOTUS which won't touch the case.

SCOTUS has lost its (lowest man parts on the abdomen) with the loss of Justice Anthonin Scalia. Firearms are too charged a subject.

This might become very interesting legally. I did notice that Oklahoma was on the list. I heard on Guns and gadgets that Oklahoma is one of 13 states that Comrade Bloomberg is targeting this fall in his apparent attempt to buy every state legislature in the US eventually. I wonder if the current folks in power are in part agreeing to/ doing this as a preemptive move? There maybe more states in this group that are on the list, I haven't done a 1 on 1 comparison to check it out. Maybe this is a way to counter his deceptive advertising?

Last Edited:
Article 1 section10."no state shall without the consent of congress enter into any agreement or compact with another state "
a couple of these done are drivers licenses for DUI, etc. and hunting licenses for poachers. Conviction gets loss of privileges in the several compact member states.
My interest is in the move to by pass the electoral college.Oregon signed up on that last year. Fortunately, congress cannot change the constitution by approving such a compact.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top