JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No rope, no tree, just throw them in a cage with some hungry lions. then when the lions are done eating them they can crap them out That way they will become Literally what they are, Steaming pile of crap!

No rope, no tree, just throw them in a cage with some hungry lions. then when the lions are done eating them they can crap them out That way they will become Literally what they are, Steaming pile of crap!

Whoa, whoa, whoa there! What do you have against lions? Make them dig a pit, toss enough kerosene on them to kill them in about seven days, add match. oh yeah, televise the whole execution!

Another security camera capture

23225525_BG4.jpg

So where is the outrage from the ACLU? Oh wait a minute it is a black on white crime like the one in Oklahoma and the juveniles that shot an infant in the face.. Aren't these hate crimes? No just keep the focus and attention on the Trayvon Martin case.

Wow, they don't release the names of the cops involved in the shooting for 72hours??? The road rager likely deserved his comeuppance but 72 hours gives someone a lot of time to put together a good story where everything lines up just right.

It is becoming a very crazy world.

Brutus out

If he isn't impeached were headed for a real race war.
You should have heard the outrage by people on the radio today....all of them.
This is getting to the final straw for the country.
Obama is responsible for this.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews