JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone is saying the same thing.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/23/more-shocking-hate-crimes-wwii-veteran-brutally-beaten-and-killed-in-parking-lot/?utm_source=Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013-08-23_247651&utm_content=51173934&utm_term=_247651_247658

Its close to too late for obama and the hoods that are perpetrating these murders and beatings. People are fed up and hell will come back on them ten fold.
Race had come a long long way and these scumbags have set it back a hundred years since obama took office. There is no one to blame but his encouragement of these crimes. Even Hispanics are beginning to hate them.
Its a race war black hoodlums will lose in a very big way.
Its all damned disgusting.
In this case the big macho wimps beat to death an 88 year old man thad had done nothing but good his whole life. Real tough guys :-/ :mad:

Its the rabbit genes.

Everyone is saying the same thing.

More shocking hate crimes: WWII veteran brutally beaten and killed in parking lot ? Glenn Beck

Its close to too late for obama and the hoods that are perpetrating these murders and beatings. People are fed up and hell will come back on them ten fold.
Race had come a long long way and these scumbags have set it back a hundred years since obama took office. There is no one to blame but his encouragement of these crimes. Even Hispanics are beginning to hate them.
Its a race war black hoodlums will lose in a very big way.
Its all damned disgusting.
In this case the big macho wimps beat to death an 88 year old man thad had done nothing but good his whole life. Real tough guys :-/ :mad:

Kind of expected it when the Rat was elected the first time but now that he has more flexibility the truth came out..
And all his chillins is havin a good time killin whities...

Like I said in a similar thread:

Therefore because of this it has never been more important than now for everyone to really decide where your priorities are, what you actually believe in and what you stand for.

Well, I don't have time to post the link, but Spokane police are reporting now that this incident started out as just a 'robbery' and that Shorty escalated the attack by trying to defend himself. See, its the white guy's fault once again.

Keith

"This is planned, get the average, conservative joe so upset we lose our cool and fight this sort of injustice and then crush whitey with DHS as domestic terrorists."

I would take 'whitey' out of this statement, but I really wonder sometimes if there isn't some truth to this. What if there are forces at work specifically pushing the buttons of conservative, patriotic American gun owners - perhaps hoping they can trigger some sort of uprising that would provide the justification the government needs to specifically target these folks and confiscate the firearms of anyone who sympathizes with them? For the most part, they already have all the data they need to identify those they might want to target. All the circumstantial evidence is there to suggest this might be possible - the shift from our cold-war enemy to the new terrorist bogey-man; the creation of the DHS; fusion centers; the militarization of the police; propaganda that demonizes 'conservatives', 'gun owners', 'veterans', 'Ron Paul supporters', 'Tea Party activists', etc.; a massive buy-up of non-military ammunition; NSA spying on Americans; and on and on it goes. Now keep pushing the buttons of these 'domestic terrorists' to eventually trigger some sort of 'uprising' so the government is 'justified' to do away with those willing to engage in any sort of violence, incarcerate others who actively support it, and trample the rights of those remaining folks who simply sympathize with it. Pretty frightening scenario to consider.

The first reports stated there was NO ROBBERY nothing was missing, not even his wallet or valuables in plain sight in the car.....
Robbery my azz........

Suspect in WWII vet slay: We were buying crack from victim - U.S. News

One of the teens charged with beating to death a World War II veteran allegedly claimed he was buying crack cocaine from the 88-year-old and the transaction turned violent — but cops said there is no evidence to support that.

The allegation was denounced as bizarre by victim Delbert "Shorty" Belton's family and even dismissed by the defense lawyer for the other teen accused in the Spokane, Wash., case, which has drawn national attention.

Demetruis Glenn, 16, listens to his lawyer, Christian J. Phelps, before a first appearance in District Court in Spokane, Wash., on Monday.

"That's a bunch of crock," daughter-in-law Barbara Belton told NBC News on Tuesday afternoon after suspect Kenan Adams-Kinard made his first court appearance to be charged with first-degree murder and first-degree robbery.

"He was a little senile, a little eccentric, but he was not into drugs," she said, accusing the teen of concocting a self-serving story that would make the victim seem less sympathetic.

"Of course these kids are going to make excuses."

Adams-Kinard and Demetruis Glenn, both 16, are accused of attacking Belton when he resisted a robbery attempt in the parking lot outside his Fraternal Order of Eagles lodge last Wednesday night. Both were charged as adults.

The teens, who have previous convictions for assault, were caught on security cameras in the area at the time of the slaying, but Glenn's lawyer said there are no eyewitnesses or forensic evidence tying them to the crime.

An affidavit from prosecutors says that while he was on the run for four days, Adams-Kinard told two friends that the beating was the result of a drug deal gone bad. Police seized a letter signed with Adams-Kinard's name that gave a similar account.

The letter said that after buying a "zip of crack cocaine from Shorty," the teens "proceeded to sock him."

"I took his wallet and another ounce of crack from his pockets," the letter said, according to the court document. "He was unconscious so I made sure he was still breathing, and then I took off."

The letter was purportedly an explanation the teen was writing to his mother, police said.

Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, will make his first court appearance Tuesday in the beating death of 88-year-old World War II vet Delbert Belton.

Spokane police said they doubted the drug-buying story, with spokeswoman Monique Cotton saying in a statement: "We have no evidence to support that."

Even Glenn's lawyer, Christian Phelps, said he was highly skeptical of the claim, which was disclosed during Adams-Kinard's court appearance on Tuesday.

"It doesn't seem plausible to me," Phelps said. "I wouldn't put any stock in it at this point."

Phelps also claimed "there are no eyewitnesses and no forensic evidence that links either of the kids to the crime."

Belton, who survived being shot in the Battle of Okinawa, was a widowed retiree who liked to dance and play pool at the lodge, according to friends.

His death has made headlines because of his age and war heroism. While some commentators have seized on the fact that the suspects were black and the victim was white, police have said race played no role.

"A lot of folks just want to throw these kids away and the key — or worse," Phelps said. "I would urge people to wait for the facts to develop."

"Mr. Belton's actions were both appropriate and justified," he said.

Suspect in WWII vet slay: We were buying crack from victim - U.S. News

One of the teens charged with beating to death a World War II veteran allegedly claimed he was buying crack cocaine from the 88-year-old and the transaction turned violent — but cops said there is no evidence to support that.

The allegation was denounced as bizarre by victim Delbert “Shorty” Belton’s family and even dismissed by the defense lawyer for the other teen accused in the Spokane, Wash., case, which has drawn national attention.

Demetruis Glenn, 16, listens to his lawyer, Christian J. Phelps, before a first appearance in District Court in Spokane, Wash., on Monday.

“That’s a bunch of crock,” daughter-in-law Barbara Belton told NBC News on Tuesday afternoon after suspect Kenan Adams-Kinard made his first court appearance to be charged with first-degree murder and first-degree robbery.

“He was a little senile, a little eccentric, but he was not into drugs,” she said, accusing the teen of concocting a self-serving story that would make the victim seem less sympathetic.

“Of course these kids are going to make excuses.”

Adams-Kinard and Demetruis Glenn, both 16, are accused of attacking Belton when he resisted a robbery attempt in the parking lot outside his Fraternal Order of Eagles lodge last Wednesday night. Both were charged as adults.

The teens, who have previous convictions for assault, were caught on security cameras in the area at the time of the slaying, but Glenn’s lawyer said there are no eyewitnesses or forensic evidence tying them to the crime.

An affidavit from prosecutors says that while he was on the run for four days, Adams-Kinard told two friends that the beating was the result of a drug deal gone bad. Police seized a letter signed with Adams-Kinard’s name that gave a similar account.

The letter said that after buying a “zip of crack cocaine from Shorty,” the teens “proceeded to sock him.”

“I took his wallet and another ounce of crack from his pockets,” the letter said, according to the court document. “He was unconscious so I made sure he was still breathing, and then I took off."

The letter was purportedly an explanation the teen was writing to his mother, police said.

Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, will make his first court appearance Tuesday in the beating death of 88-year-old World War II vet Delbert Belton.

Spokane police said they doubted the drug-buying story, with spokeswoman Monique Cotton saying in a statement: “We have no evidence to support that.”

Even Glenn’s lawyer, Christian Phelps, said he was highly skeptical of the claim, which was disclosed during Adams-Kinard’s court appearance on Tuesday.

“It doesn’t seem plausible to me,” Phelps said. “I wouldn’t put any stock in it at this point.”

Phelps also claimed "there are no eyewitnesses and no forensic evidence that links either of the kids to the crime."

Belton, who survived being shot in the Battle of Okinawa, was a widowed retiree who liked to dance and play pool at the lodge, according to friends.

His death has made headlines because of his age and war heroism. While some commentators have seized on the fact that the suspects were black and the victim was white, police have said race played no role.

"A lot of folks just want to throw these kids away and the key — or worse,” Phelps said. "I would urge people to wait for the facts to develop."

"Mr. Belton's actions were both appropriate and justified," he said.

Not only did they kill an old man, but they now try to discredit an honorable vet.
No sympathy, throw them away, try them as adults and throw away the key.
The reason this crap doesn't stop is because of the bleeding hearts.

Kind of expected it when the Rat was elected the first time but now that he has more flexibility the truth came out..
And all his chillins is havin a good time killin whities...

Yeah, he gave them the green light.
Here is another. It just increases more every day.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/08/mob-of-black-teens-brutally-beats-woman/

There are lots of black on white hate crimes. I believe the D.As know they should charge the bad blacks guys/girls with hate crimes but don't. I wonder why?

MSM Tells the story in full bias mode. Obummer has given a green light to the attacks. Holder wont prosecute black on white crime as a hate crime. He reserves that for non black only. They both want a race war to undermine the country further. And the list could go on, clear off the page.
The whole thing is a snipe hunt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads