JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spokane teens enter not-guilty pleas in fatal beating of WWII vet | The Today File | Seattle Times

SPOKANE — Two 16-year-old boys are pleading not guilty in the beating death of an 88-year-old World War II veteran in Spokane.

Demetruis Glenn and Kenan Adams-Kinard entered the pleas Thursday afternoon in separate appearances before Spokane County Superior Court Judge James Triplet.

The defendants said little else during their brief appearances.

They're accused of beating Delbert "Shorty" Belton to death outside an Eagles Lodge on Aug. 22. He had survived being shot in the leg in 1945 in the battle for Okinawa.

The judge set November trial dates for each of the defendants, who are being tried as adults.

They remain in jail on charges of first-degree murder, first-degree robbery and conspiracy to commit first-degree robbery. They face up to life in prison if convicted.

They'll probably get off as easily as this murderer did....N.J. teen gets 17 years in prison for killing girl

"WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey teenager called his actions "a big mistake" as he was sentenced Thursday to 17 years in state prison for fatally strangling a 12-year-old girl whom he had lured to his home with an offer to trade bicycle parts.

Justin Robinson, now 16, pleaded guilty last month to aggravated manslaughter in a deal with prosecutors who were facing some major challenges in the case, including a lack of physical evidence to determine whether he or his brother Dante Robinson killed Autumn Pasquale in October 2012.

Robinson, who looked mostly straight ahead during the two-hour sentencing hearing, must serve more than 14 years before he is eligible for parole."

""I believe the defendant deserves more than 17 years," said the girl's father, Anthony Pasquale, who as a mail carrier had delivered letters to Robinson's family in Clayton, where the families of the victim and her killer had deep roots. "I believe his fate should be nothing but death." ..."

Justice system? Yeah right.

I say send them to live in North Korea.

I do not think the North Korean's deserve thatsort of treatment from us.

We should handle our own trash, not put it on some other countries, "to do" list.

I mean... detant' and all, maybe we might someday be able to Rehabilitate ....

The North Koreans.

philip,
In the BoonDocks, a double pair of teamster Mules (remember Mule Wagons from death valley)???? Four Ropes, and four directions to pull the body apart, repeat, as needed... With the witnesses, otherDeath Row inmates.....

"Next" !!!!

If he isn't impeached were headed for a real race war.
You should have heard the outrage by people on the radio today....all of them.
This is getting to the final straw for the country.
Obama is responsible for this.

<broken link removed>

Naw it's Bushes Fault

<broken link removed>

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - Two Spokane teenagers charged with beating a World War II veteran to death were targeted for retribution by the Aryan Brotherhood.

The Spokesman-Review says court documents indicate the white supremacist prison gang placed a $10,000 bounty on the heads of the two young defendants.

Kenan Adams-Kinard and Demetruis Glenn, both 16 years old, are charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Belton last August.

Their trial is scheduled for March 17 and they are being held in the Spokane County Jail.

They could face life in prison if convicted.

Belton was robbed and beaten to death in his car outside the Eagles Ice Arena in Spokane on Aug. 21. Belton was a survivor of the Battle for Okinawa during World War II.

Don't worry they will go to adult prison. The state juvenile system won't want them because they are too high profile and will be too much of a headache.

The really good news is that even if they are PC'd in the adult system, they'll still be dead as dogbubblegum. Anyone can collect on this bounty so they will literally have every gang member in the prison looking to get them. Others who are in protective custody will take the opportunity to get back in good standing or pay off debts by taking these guys out and for free.

This is a win - win situation as I see it.

<broken link removed>

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - Two Spokane teenagers charged with beating a World War II veteran to death were targeted for retribution by the Aryan Brotherhood.

The Spokesman-Review says court documents indicate the white supremacist prison gang placed a $10,000 bounty on the heads of the two young defendants.

Kenan Adams-Kinard and Demetruis Glenn, both 16 years old, are charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Belton last August.

Their trial is scheduled for March 17 and they are being held in the Spokane County Jail.

Belton was robbed and beaten to death in his car outside the Eagles Ice Arena in Spokane on Aug. 21. Belton was a survivor of the Battle for Okinawa during World War II.

Never thought I'd be thankful for white supremacists. But, it'll deal with the problem. There's still a kind of honor among even the worst criminals. You don't violate a child, and you don't kill an old man who fought for his country.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an AB narc out someone to qualify for being put in PC just to get a shot at them. ya have to figure a lifer who has no chance at getting out has nothing to loose by offing these two - they will become a hero (or heroes) among inmates. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone other than AB making the hit either. Certain criminals are prime targets for new inmates trying to make their bones as well as old timers trying to get some extra cash/favors.

<broken link removed>

Hmmm,
Actually this is Kind of like the Black Panthers putting a bounty on Zimmerman.
They didn't get hammered for it. Pretty good payback in that sense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top