JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good discussion on ATF perjury concerning 80% parts and the ongoing lawsuit:

To summarize, in 2 different legal cases the ATF asserted that 80% components are not frames or receivers if sold by themselves, but if sold in conjunction with jigs, drill bits, and other materials that enable the user to readily finish them, then they would be considered as such. The open letter they just published says the opposite, so either they're overreaching now or they lied in court twice. Either way, that's not gonna bode well for them when this lands on SCOTUS' desk.

To summarize, in 2 different legal cases the ATF asserted that 80% components are not frames or receivers if sold by themselves, but if sold in conjunction with jigs, drill bits, and other materials that enable the user to readily finish them, then they would be considered as such. The open letter they just published says the opposite, so either they're overreaching now or they lied in court twice. Either way, that's not gonna bode well for them when this lands on SCOTUS' desk.
keyword, WHEN .... and who knows how long that'll take. That is the bubblegumty thing. Its been obvious that all the illegal laws they keep passing THEY KNOW they can't and will fail however they still do it and there are zero consequences for them. They do it because they know they can and it'll get tied in court and waste tax payers fees and waste 2A organization money fighting it. That is their strategy.

Polymer80 files injunctive relief lawsuit and they aren't pulling any punches against brandon and the alphabet.

Intro clip:
"This lawsuit challenges the Biden Administration's unlawful attempt to unilaterally
rewrite federal law, create new criminal and civil liability, destroy the ability of Americans to
exercise their Second Amendment rights by privately making firearms, and infringe the First
Amendment rights"

On the back of the resent case ruling blowing up the bump stock ban... it's got TEETH!

Polymer80 files injunctive relief lawsuit and they aren't pulling any punches against brandon and the alphabet.

Intro clip:
"This lawsuit challenges the Biden Administration's unlawful attempt to unilaterally
rewrite federal law, create new criminal and civil liability, destroy the ability of Americans to
exercise their Second Amendment rights by privately making firearms, and infringe the First
Amendment rights"

On the back of the resent case ruling blowing up the bump stock ban... it's got TEETH!
I also saw that congress has sent a follow up oversight letter reprimanding the AFT for not responding to previous oversight requests, and threatening subpoenas for their gross overreach in rulemaking and the redefinition of firearms. We still have to keep the pressure on though because we have also witnessed how certain agencies and states are willing to openly defy court orders.

I also saw that congress has sent a follow up oversight letter reprimanding the AFT for not responding to previous oversight requests, and threatening subpoenas for their gross overreach in rulemaking and the redefinition of firearms. We still have to keep the pressure on though because we have also witnessed how certain agencies and states are willing to openly defy court orders.
Yup. It will be interesting to see how the newly forming "weaponization of government" committee in the house will be able to make a dent in their willful defiance. A couple pro-2A bulldogs leading the way so I am hoping it will have a very meaningful impact reigning in the brandon administrations efforts.

Last Edited:
Another win today on the SAF case in Texas. Noice!!

"A federal judge in Texas has granted a preliminary injunction against the federal government's enforcement of the final rule regarding partially manufactured firearm parts and kits in a case known as VanDerStok v. Garland, which challenged the authority of the Justice Department and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to regulate items that are not firearms, as if they were firearms."

SAF news release:

Court document:

Last Edited:
Ok so WE THE PEOPLE can also ignore made up illegal laws.....
Except that you can't have any 80% frames or receivers shipped to your house. You also live in fear of being caught every time you go to the range to shoot, of if someone you know mentions that you helped them complete their receiver or frame, or lent them your jig, router, or bits. If only it were easy to just say "screw you" and go about living our lives. If the law is unconstitutional or not, people will be charged with crimes and spend a significant amount of their money to keep themselves out of jail or be able to feed and house their families.

These people are emboldened every time one of these BS laws makes it's way through the legislature. They also proclaim, every time, that this or that new law or restriction is just a start. Like it or not, we will always be under attack and be blamed every time some sicko or gang banger decides to be an a-hole and shoot a bunch of people. We don't succeed by living in the shadows, afraid of being picked up and incarcerated. We succeed by fighting to continue to be free men and getting others to join the fight.

Ok so WE THE PEOPLE can also ignore made up illegal laws.....
If they are setting the precedent, a lot of citizens are beginning to look at it this way. But we've also seen weaponized lawfare by a runaway administration with almost limitless funds, who will spend all the money necessary to bleed their opponents dry trying to defend themselves in court even against frivolous charges. So, they still win even if they lose, because you have spent everything you have and more defending yourself.

Except that you can't have any 80% frames or receivers shipped to your house. You also live in fear of being caught every time you go to the range to shoot, of if someone you know mentions that you helped them complete their receiver or frame, or lent them your jig, router, or bits. If only it were easy to just say "screw you" and go about living our lives. If the law is unconstitutional or not, people will be charged with crimes and spend a significant amount of their money to keep themselves out of jail or be able to feed and house their families.

These people are emboldened every time one of these BS laws makes it's way through the legislature. They also proclaim, every time, that this or that new law or restriction is just a start. Like it or not, we will always be under attack and be blamed every time some sicko or gang banger decides to be an a-hole and shoot a bunch of people. We don't succeed by living in the shadows, afraid of being picked up and incarcerated. We succeed by fighting to continue to be free men and getting others to join the fight.
Agreed. But with the corruption of the courts, the costs of lawsuits, destruction of the constitution, and the corruption of the voting system, they are systematically tearing down all peaceful avenues for the redress of grievances.
...If that hasn't been their plan all along.

You also live in fear of being caught every time you go to the range to shoot, of if someone you know mentions that you helped them complete their receiver or frame, or lent them your jig, router, or bits.
If a person serialized the lower themselves (without causing it to be registered), it is much less likely that a LEO would notice the difference upon casual inspection, or that a FUD would report you.

If a person serialized the lower themselves (without causing it to be registered), it is much less likely that a LEO would notice the difference upon casual inspection, or that a FUD would report you.
🤫 You're not supposed to say the quiet parts out loud....

🤣

"There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Please use in that order" Frederick Douglass
A new type of urban camo.
But if it doesn't work, lawyers are expensive, lawfare insidious, and you are putting your livelihood, life and faith in the jury box.
Hypothetically, if I had an 80% and if I chose not to comply, it would not make any public appearances until I moved out of state, or society collapsed.

Everyone has to make a gut check and determine where we are on the continuum.

Hypothetically, if I had an 80% and if I chose not to comply, it would not make any public appearances until I moved out of state, or society collapsed.
My "trips to the range" involve me going out my door and walking 100 yards up to my ad hoc range on my property. Since I live on a private road, it is not a public appearance. I do not belong to any gun club or range, nor do I go out onto public woodlands/etc. to shoot or hunt because I can do both on my own property.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top