JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like Or. Still hasn't figured it out yet, and add to that Sheriff Reese has no idea what to do, Brownstain made the wrong call with " conflagration clause" and still nothing moving. MAKE the right call. Declare it a state of emergency, get the feds to open the doors. Big Bear Kali. Had a whole squadron of air tankers just waiting for the call, and if Or dosnt act fast, most will end up in Montana:eek:

global-supertanker-water-drop-620.jpg

Evergreen SuperTanker finally gets approval this year... Let's get em going!!!!

That would be impressive as he!! to watch!

In 2012 I was hauling the helibase communications trailer to my first fire, at Taylor Bridge near Cle Elum. The fire started during some welding work by a WDOT crew and quickly got away and ran over the hill. As I was driving up from Ellensburg toward Cle Elum, a huge DC10 tanker was working the grasslands where electrical lines etc were. The danged thing was soooo big it looked like it was floating in the air. He got down real low tho and it appeared to be dropping a huge load of retardant.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top