JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I moved here to Oregon 20+ years ago. The hatred runs deep so much so that everyone with a Cali plate is judged a Liberal. In the 1980's I came up here allot and every Oregonian I saw was a hippy type. We traveled looking for lumber businesses and jobs
and the whole state seemed to have sunshine and unicorns as workers here.
I was born and raised a proud Californian, I lived there and it was great, then all these other people heard of the big consumer electronics boom and every nut moved there.
I used to go shooting right where the new SanFransisco 49ers stadium is. California was not a liberal state only San Fransisco and LA were considered progressive the rest of the state as a kid was blue collar. It was all the white collars that came in bought up land laid concrete and created wealth unseen before, bought political seats and took over the majority of the population. I lost my state the one I loved and this is why I am so tough on the NRA and OFF as they did the same stupid moves down there and lost ever attempt to stop laws not because majority. Simply they were and are too stupid to see what the fight need to be. Guns are being pried from everyones nice and warm hands here, lets not fool our selves if you live in WA and OR, or Cali yours and mine silent protests of non-compliance doesn't matter as to not comply carries no weight to stop law after law passing. OFF selling shares in a war of non-compliance is a joke, and the NRA well thanks for the sound of silence.... it will come and it will be a sheet storm and we will look back and see the act needed was never done and the threats to do so were empty. It has been about 30 straight years in Cali of rights taken from gun owners there are more gun owners still in Cali then either Wa or OR and yet no civil unrest, no battle cries, just gun owners hiding their stash and stating none compliance to anyone who will listen.

The Northwest Battle cry is a whimper, lets not fool our selves.

I think DuneHopper pretty much nailed it. I know there are anti 2A folks moving up here but I know tons of pro 2A folks that are fleeing Cali like there is no tomorrow. And Texas, Tennessee, Utah, etc.

I am a pro 2A ex Californian. I moved up to Oregon a few years ago. Be warned folks: Cali style gun laws are on the horizon here if we don't fight this bs. The Progressive Commie Libs, Collectivists, whatever you want to call those vermin are on the war path. THEY WANT YOU DISARMED. PERIOD

The "Californians are all moving here" is really old and hypocritical. There has been a steady stream of people from Oregon (and every other state in the country) moving to California for DECADES driving up the home prices and nobody said a word. Now people are getting a taste of their own medicine. And by the way they weren't "Californians" when they moved there in the first place, it was communists going for the state with the most electoral votes and a border to Mexico to control their illicit schemes and import their illegal voter base. People need to understand that Californians have nothing to do with anything, that WAS the greatest state in the union. This is the result of a globalist/communist agenda and if you spend all of your time blaming Californians instead of fighting the real culprits behind this you will fall victim to it and then we all go down together.

Last Edited:
It's funny you mention that , because my entire life I have noted the huge influx of foreigners and out of staters who flocked to California. My home state didn't really start jumping the Communist shark until the late '90s. Believe me I would have liked to stay in California but its untenable. California is lost. The smug liberal ideology of the entrenched Boomer class and their braindead offspring have turned it into a hell hole. It may have the 5th largest economy but it also has the highest poverty, the worst schools and roads, millions of illegals and a failing infrastructure.

I also curse every California plate I see up here unless they have a pro 2a like sticker somewhere. Happily I see quite a few of those.

California is indeed lost and undesirable. Source: living there for 32 years, having moved out only 4 years ago.

As far as the average Californian knows, their home prices and taxes are too high, with no knowledge that their politics cause it. They will travel from place to place destroying every economic hot zone.

Glock jock, you're wrong. The average Californian IS complicit because they do not have the responsibility or give-a-bubblegum to critically evaluate their party's policies or realize they've been indoctrinated to the Marxist, post-modernist ideologies.

When I meet someone that has escaped from CA with their critical thinking faculties intact, I welcome them like a freed prisoner. At that point they are no longer Californians.

Btw I know a lot of people that remain there under those oppressive chains because of economic opportunity. For them I feel the worst as they trade liberty for security. A trade the vast majority of people standing in California gladly make every day. That attitude is what makes a Californian. That attitude is what we can't afford to import.

I moved here to Oregon 20+ years ago. The hatred runs deep so much so that everyone with a Cali plate is judged a Liberal. In the 1980's I came up here allot and every Oregonian I saw was a hippy type. We traveled looking for lumber businesses and jobs
and the whole state seemed to have sunshine and unicorns as workers here.
I was born and raised a proud Californian, I lived there and it was great, then all these other people heard of the big consumer electronics boom and every nut moved there.
I used to go shooting right where the new SanFransisco 49ers stadium is. California was not a liberal state only San Fransisco and LA were considered progressive the rest of the state as a kid was blue collar. It was all the white collars that came in bought up land laid concrete and created wealth unseen before, bought political seats and took over the majority of the population. I lost my state the one I loved and this is why I am so tough on the NRA and OFF as they did the same stupid moves down there and lost ever attempt to stop laws not because majority. Simply they were and are too stupid to see what the fight need to be. Guns are being pried from everyones nice and warm hands here, lets not fool our selves if you live in WA and OR, or Cali yours and mine silent protests of non-compliance doesn't matter as to not comply carries no weight to stop law after law passing. OFF selling shares in a war of non-compliance is a joke, and the NRA well thanks for the sound of silence.... it will come and it will be a sheet storm and we will look back and see the act needed was never done and the threats to do so were empty. It has been about 30 straight years in Cali of rights taken from gun owners there are more gun owners still in Cali then either Wa or OR and yet no civil unrest, no battle cries, just gun owners hiding their stash and stating none compliance to anyone who will listen.

The Northwest Battle cry is a whimper, lets not fool our selves.

@DuneHopper So if you were to be in charge of a pro 2A organization / group what would you do? Or what do you propose we a pro 2A Oregonians and Washingtonians do? Don't just knock NRA or OFF but enlighten us.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top