JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeabut why.? they can't carry them.
You'd be surprised how many government induced felons there are in California. Otherwise law abiding citizens. I believe police in some areas play along. They know who and where the criminals are. I've been to gatherings where off duty cops are. When the topic comes up I've never heard one cop say, don't do that. Just, be careful. Watch your back.

I had a permit to carry in California. It's possible but not cheap AND renewal is every two years AND you have to qualify every time you renew AND can only carry 3 different guns AND they each have to be qualified with AND have the serial numbers literally typed onto your permit by the Sheriff.
upload_2018-5-30_21-27-39.jpeg

The video in the OP is actually a pretty good and longer explanation of what is going on down there. Any change to a gun takes it of the list and if it's a semiauto it does not appear to ever return. Until they perfect microstamping, which apparently does not exist. My friends are jealllllllllllous.

yeabut why.? they can't carry them.

That actually isn't true. LA and San Francisco definitely don't issue and they are the two biggest population centers. But lots of counties do like Sacramento, San Bernardino, Fresno, most of the central and northern rural counties. There's even rumors that San Diego is loosening up a little which was practically a no issue county but now that Bill "Ruby Ridge" Gore is up for re-election he seems to be scrounging for votes. How that man is still in law enforcement is beyond me. I digress.

The video in the OP is actually a pretty good and longer explanation of what is going on down there. Any change to a gun takes it of the list and if it's a semiauto it does not appear to ever return. Until they perfect microstamping, which apparently does not exist. My friends are jealllllllllllous.

Correct. New guns are required to have a technology that literally does not exist yet. It is clearly unconstitutional but good luck getting a positive decision in the most patently corrupt 9th District Court and getting to SCOTUS takes a lifetime...not that they've been hearing any gun cases, those A Holes.

Our founders would be shooting people by now. I digress.

That actually isn't true. LA and San Francisco definitely don't issue and they are the two biggest population centers. But lots of counties do like Sacramento, San Bernardino, Fresno, most of the central and northern rural counties. There's even rumors that San Diego is loosening up a little which was practically a no issue county but now that Bill "Ruby Ridge" Gore is up for re-election he seems to be scrounging for votes. How that man is still in law enforcement is beyond me. I digress.

San Francisco actually does issue but I believe there is only 16 permits though and it's been that way for years.

More and more Californians relocating to Oregon, my biggest fear is they'll bring this cancer with them.

Unfortunately, Californians are truly subjects of the State...

It depends on the Californian. There are plenty of liberal Californians exiting the state because they've either grown sick of, or can no longer afford the ridiculous taxation in this craphole state. Unfortunately many of these idiots haven't made the connection that it's the liberal policies they worship that has created the mess they're fleeing from. These people should be avoided and shunned like the plague for the disease that they bring with them.

But there are plenty of good, hard working, gun loving conservatives here who are only guilty of being outnumbered at the voting both. Many of these people are exiting too and you've got nothing to fear from them. Suggest you check their cars. If they're driving a Prius and/or sporting a COEXIST bumper sticker, it's a safe bet they're toxic. :rolleyes:

San Francisco actually does issue but I believe there is only 16 permits though and it's been that way for years.
...a handful of movie stars and local politicians + that one guy whos in the know... all of which knows the police chief personally. This way they can say they don't infringe on the RTKBA because after all it *is* possible to get a permit.

...a handful of movie stars and local politicians + that one guy whos in the know... all of which knows the police chief personally. This way they can say they don't infringe on the RTKBA because after all it *is* possible to get a permit.

Yup. Diane Feinstein had one when she was the mayor.

California is why I hug my FAL, because I'm fortunate enough to be able to have it and not have some asshat from a big city like LA say what I can and can't have, or what I do and don't need.

More and more Californians relocating to Oregon, my biggest fear is they'll bring this cancer with them.

Unfortunately, Californians are truly subjects of the State...
Yup, I counted 20 California plates on I5 on a trip from Vancouver to Portland and back yesterday. Couldn't believe it.

There are people I know in Seattle that worship California gun restrictions. Know your enemy. LA & SF get their crazy by sheer volume. I belive the population of each of those areas are higher than the combined population of Oregon & Washington.

You can convince people to cross almost any moral barrier they have, sex, drugs, modesty, family, but they literally stick to their guns about being anti gun. Our messaging is too far off. When you can get kids to eat Tide pods we are doing something wrong.

I left six years ago for Oregon and now it's almost as bad here and soon may be worse. I may sell and move to Idaho or Montana. I'm getting too old for this sh*t.

You lived in Kali so you don't mind the heat. Frack it, move down here near me. Land is cheap, we can have what we want and I need some good shooting partners.

I'll even let ya shoot the MG34 whenever you want-we'll have to ask the wife before we take out her MG42 and MP5k though;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top